Accountancy Forum

Full Version: practice questions for tax pakistani varient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,
can anyone please provide me practice questions relating to acca tax(PKN), i am unable to access a good number for practice although i have past papers but i need more practice stuff.
please help me...
also if you know any book that matches the style of questions in ACCA tax(pkn) paper please let me know.i have a book but in that book the practice questions are too short usually in paper all the questions are quite lengthy please assist me...I am also looking for a study buddy...
following is my e-mail;
kamran_bsh@yahoo.com
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamran_bsh</i>
<br />hello all,
can anyone please provide me practice questions relating to acca tax(PKN), i am unable to access a good number for practice although i have past papers but i need more practice stuff.
please help me...
also if you know any book that matches the style of questions in ACCA tax(pkn) paper please let me know.i have a book but in that book the practice questions are too short usually in paper all the questions are quite lengthy please assist me...I am also looking for a study buddy...
following is my e-mail;
kamran_bsh@yahoo.com
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Consult the book Synopsis of Taxes in Pakistan by Mirza Muanavar Hassan. It is a good book for Pakistani Tax Law as well as practical questions.