Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Management Accounting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br />brother awais... kaha gayab ho?????? online bhi nahi hote[(!]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Ali Raza

I m here my brother

Now you will see me here

Brother thanks a lot for your feelings for me

Regards,

Awais

mashAllah, toronto boy, ur thoughts r very good. God bless u. i have seen ur expert opinions on canadian immigration relevancy to various accounting qualification and i thought it was very worthwhile, although i thought that kamranaca's dialogue's about icap and ca were in particular bad taste but bharhaal there r all sorts of characters and everybdy is entitled to their view!
I was away for a while as i was bz working + trying to clear my last 2 papers of icma which are now Alhamdolillah over, there's just comprehensive exam remaining which inshAllah will be able to clear soon.
@TorontoBoy recently cima awarded 11 papers exemptions to acma's from pakistan, they r now required to clear 1 gateway exam for the purpose of obtaining exemptions from 11 papers, then 3 further papers and then 1 case exam. a lot of qualified acma's r taking this route and using it as a sprinboard for immigration to canada (applying for exemption from cma canada as per their mra with cima). i was wondering whether those taking the route are eligible as normally mra only applies to those who have obtained the qualfication after clearing all papers. any comments?
a long time ago i saw the book with my ex boss, mr masud zain (ex snr partner, AFF). for those looking to apply costing techniques should get a hold of it, although i doubt it whether it can be found anywhere in pakistan.
http//www.businesstitles.com/cat/accounting/acti7533.html
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanchaudhry</i>
<br />I was away for a while as i was bz working + trying to clear my last 2 papers of icma which are now Alhamdolillah over, there's just comprehensive exam remaining which inshAllah will be able to clear soon.
@TorontoBoy recently cima awarded 11 papers exemptions to acma's from pakistan, they r now required to clear 1 gateway exam for the purpose of obtaining exemptions from 11 papers, then 3 further papers and then 1 case exam. a lot of qualified acma's r taking this route and using it as a sprinboard for immigration to canada (applying for exemption from cma canada as per their mra with cima). i was wondering whether those taking the route are eligible as normally mra only applies to those who have obtained the qualfication after clearing all papers. any comments?

I have already pointed out this route on Canadian immigration thread.

I think getting CIMA qualification the way you are talking should work as far as CMA Canada is concerned. I don't think CMA Canada would have problems. Howvere, you know that uncertainity is always there.

I would suggest you to contact MRS. Search him in forum members list. He is ACMA and a member of this forum, working toward CIMA for same reasons i.e. MRA with CMA Canada. Perhaps he could provide you uptodate information.

Wish you best of luck.

Regards

Mr Toronto boy i may be new for you but i regularly read your threads on the forums.i am an ACCA affiliate and i am in search of internships to meet the practical experience requirement.you really seem to be man of professional integrity.you have correctly identified hypocrisy in which the majority of Pakistanis are.we are not tolerant enough to listen others and respect as there is always a difference of opinion . unfortunately we have developed a society full of intolerant, offensive and religious burgeon people.your support for the Pakistanis is really commendable.we need Pakistanis like you.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanchaudhry</i>
<br />mashAllah, toronto boy, ur thoughts r very good. God bless u. i have seen ur expert opinions on canadian immigration relevancy to various accounting qualification and i thought it was very worthwhile, although i thought that kamranaca's dialogue's about icap and ca were in particular bad taste but bharhaal there r all sorts of characters and everybdy is entitled to their view!

Mr. Chaudhry,

Would you please let me know what specifically you found "bad in taste" in any of my discussion regarding ICAP or CA, isolated of anything on the other corner promoting a reason to write any sour response. Don’t you feel quoting any such buried carcasses of a sour debate (if it was so) is too bad in taste at your part? Do you have a different definition of what is “bad in taste”? If you have; let’s have a discussion on validity of this assumption.

Whatever I wrote at this forum during last 3 plus years (the time I am effectively a member of this forum), is what I am still standing on with all my belief and having sound reasons for carrying such belief.

I have at times mentioned that I tend to avoid writing anything of which I don’t have a sheer understanding and belief. Yes, being a human we all are at the stake of known and unknown mistakes, omissions, miscalculations and misunderstandings; and none of us carries an exemption to this rule.

Other members,

I agree to the comments that this forum has lately become a generalized chit chat place to discuss matters even beyond the “General” discussion etiquettes. It is now more of a place to discuss routine errands with no thoughtful topics and discussions. I remember the times when we had very logical and hot debates on social, economical, financial and educational issues with a very keen participation from around the globe.

I believe "some characters" coupled with a very in-efficient stewardship function of Administration have been causing decay of the forum that is evident from the loss of participation from people like Pracs, Goodman, Desertsleet, SMR, Oddyssee and many other golden brains.

Torontoboy,

I appreciate your views; I believe in your conclusions about what should we do for our nation and our new generation. Perhaps our most of senior and intelligent members (some named above) had remained part of this forum for similar reasons.

May new buddies not be knowing that here we had have qualified professional accountants from around the world; the presence of whom we really pine for. {I believe I am not talking about any criminal that we also had at times, since humans of all qualities are found in given a society}.

Regards,

Dear All specially KamranACA

Purani baton ko janay dain aur aagay barh kar koi ijtimai faiday ki baat karain jiss say sab ka bhala ho.

KamranACA, aap say pahlay main nay noman ki post parhi magar koi response nahi dya. Aap bhi thori leverage day kar janay dain. Kabhi kabhaar shak ka shuba bhi tu dia jasakta hay. Ho sakta hay osnay koi aysay hi comment kar dya ho, magar kam az kam main nay tu ossay koi jawab nahi dya, iss liay aap bhi dar guzar karain.

Bhaio, net forums par personal interaction na honay ki waja say aik doosray ko samajhnay main kutch waqt tu lag hi jata hay. Waysay bhi ikhtilaafi baaton ki waja say kaam ki batain rah jaati hain. Forum par aksar aglay aadmi ki tone samjhnay main bhi ghalti ho jati hay.

Lihazaa aap sab say mayri zaati guzaarish hay kay aagay purani baaton ka zikar say ijtinaab karain gay, aur agar koi kar bhi day ghalti say tu os say sarf-e-nazar karain gay.

Kam az kam aysay mayri subah ki chai ka zayqa tu namkeen honay say bach jay ga. [)]

Awais Aftab Bhai lagta hay aap mayri kutch posts ki waja say naaraz hain. Agar aysa hay tu omeed hay aap bhi dar guzar karain gay. Agarchay main nay hamaisha apki aur apkay khyalaat ki respect ki hay. Haan ikhtilaaf-e-rai zaroor kia hay. Omeed hay aap bhi ikhtilaaf-e-rai ko ikhtilaaf-e-rai hi samjhain gay.

Aap sab kay liay duago...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Toronto_Boy</i>
<br />

Awais Aftab Bhai lagta hay aap mayri kutch posts ki waja say naaraz hain. Agar aysa hay tu omeed hay aap bhi dar guzar karain gay. Agarchay main nay hamaisha apki aur apkay khyalaat ki respect ki hay. Haan ikhtilaaf-e-rai zaroor kia hay. Omeed hay aap bhi ikhtilaaf-e-rai ko ikhtilaaf-e-rai hi samjhain gay.

Aap sab kay liay duago...

Hi

Dear Toronto Boy

Ager apko yad ho to main apnee bohat saree posts main keh chuka hun k ikhtilafe ray ya difference of opinion ko ikhtilafe ray hi rehne dia jay is ko personal dushmani main tabdeel na kiya ja. Lekin is forum pe is trah nhn hota.

Bhai, jhan tak narazgi ka taluq hai to main apse qatan naraz nhn hun. Han main apnee personal aur official responsibilties ke wajah se bohat buzy tha doosre jis trah ap ne aur dosre members ne kha k yeh forum chat room banta ja raha hai main is baat se bilkul mutafiq hun.Forum ke isi mahol kee wajah se un logon ki hosla shikni huyee ha jo kisi professional topic pe likhna chate hain. Kayee dafa aesa bhee huwa k main kisi member ke technical noyiat k sawal ka jawab dene laga lekin reply likhte likhte main ne window close ker di.

Unfortunately bohat se aese log is forum k partners kee list main shamil ho gay hain jinhe shaid accounting k definition tak nhn aatee.
In logon k names members ke list main SAFE AWAL main dekh ke mujhe yun lagta hai jis trah M.A Urdu ya M.A Islamiat ky degrees k hamil log Furgoson ya KPMG ke Partners ban gay hon

Dear tornonto boy in future you will see me here Inshallah

With best wishes

Regards,

Awais Aftab

<br />I was away for a while as i was bz working + trying to clear my last 2 papers of icma which are now Alhamdolillah over, there's just comprehensive exam remaining which inshAllah will be able to clear soon.

Dear Nouman
Congratulations, indeed you have achieved a mile stone of your life. Hopefully you will pass comprehensive exam too .Apki is kamiyabi pe yaqinan Ap aur apki family Mabarkbad ke mustahaq hain .

Regards,

Awais

Regards,

Awais

Torontoboy

One thing I must appreciate; you have a very nice grip on Urdu language. Your selection and usage of words is worth reading.

As a language, I love Urdu the most! although Punjabi language is in my blood and I also feel serene whenever I listen someone speaking original Punjabi. Despite being a Punjabi speaking and knowing some other local languages, I believe Urdu has a depth, a melody and beauty.

By the way, I agree with your suggestions in the above given post.

Regards,

KamranACA, thanks for the words of appreciation. Ham tu jo bhi hain bas Karachi kay Urdu medium Gov't schools ka samar hain.[)]

Noman Congrats on your success for achieving this milestone.

Sheraz I like your last name. It assures me that "zara nim hu tu yah matti bari zarkhaiz hay saqi". I hope you would get a job soon. But don't be worry as it takes time.

Awais Yes, I know discussion becomes soar sometimes. Its better to abstain from posting more in that kind of situation. In-fact such comments do more harm than leaving positive impact. One possible option could be leaving discussion after 2 or 3 posts, as those posts would have conveyed the actual message.
yeah Mr Toronto boy my last name is really difficult to pronounce but what can i do.

Awais-Aftab.

Aap ki tehreer perhnay k baad yeh yakeen ho raha hay k Aap ki hosla-shikni hui hay. Aap k shikway aur gumaan apni jaga bar-hak hain, Yeh forum kuch zaawion say wakai chat-rooms ki shakal akhttyaar karta jaa raha hay. lakin general members k "Status" ki waja say Dil haarnay ki shayad yun bhi zaroorat nahi hay, Kyun k Value usay hi mil rahi hay jiss ki "Worth" hay, bilkul usi tarah jesay zaroori nahi k her Daarrhi rakhnay wala Fatwaa denay ka makaam hasil kar lay )

Aap, KamranACA, Toronto-boy, Pracs, Schuab sab log bohat Acha contribute kar rahay ho Aur yeh baat kisi or member k Staus ya Number of posts ki Aaarh main dhuki-chupi nahi hay.

I hope U will now contribute like b4, Likhtay huay haathon ko kya rokna.

Kisi baat say Dil-Azaari hui tu maazrat khuaa hun.

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sherazbohio@hotmail.com</i>
<br />yeah Mr Toronto boy my last name is really difficult to pronounce but what can i do.

I don't think its difficult to pronounce. Is it a tribe/caste of Sindh. Though I heard "Baghio", but "Bohio" perhaps 1st time.
CGA Canada is exemption 12 papers out of 17 to qualified ACMA- ICMAP. therefore i think if one were to obtain ACMA-UK on basis of ICMAP and then migrate to canada, take exemptions from CMA-Canada and also complete CGA, i think it should be good enough to get a decent starting job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6