Accountancy Forum

Full Version: acturial science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys,
i am saram and i have just completed my 2nd year , i got 81% in intermediate and 180 marks out of 200 in mathematics.i heard about acturial sciences and iam interested in going into this field.There are 2 insurance companies in Pakistan which are offering an articalship in acturial science and for exams point of view you have to study your self.I justed wanted to ask you guys that lets say i get enrolled with this insurance company and start self study for the exams then what is the process to get a membership from "society of acturies" or "institute of acturies" and how to give there exams bcz u have to give there exams inorder get a qualified degree of acturial science.

Please someone help me to figure out this problem , my email address is saramshahid@hotmail.com please answer me its urgent.
u can get its answer in same forum. its already discussed

[D]
i cant find the answer to this question in the forum.Can you type a new answer for this one please ?
One more question guys

IOBM and KU are offering Bsc in acturial science here in karachi but IOBM is not affiliated with SOA so its useless to give there Bsc bcz u wont get a qualified degree.But what abt karachi university is it affiliated with society of acturies or institue of acturies ?