Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CIA exams schedule ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you visit CMA website at the bottom of the following pafe you will you will see this information about CMA exams
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">January and February Parts 1, 2, and 3
March No exam parts offered
April Part 4 only
May and June Parts 1, 2, and 3
July No exam parts offered
August Part 4 only
September and October Parts 1, 2, and 3
November No exam parts offered
December Part 4 only <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I want the same information about CIA exams...How and where to look? any idea?
I went to CIA website and didn't find any thing
http//www.theiia.org/certification/certification-resources/certification-candidate-handbook/
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />http//www.theiia.org/certification/certification-resources/certification-candidate-handbook/
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I couldn't find any thing in this book..show me where is it?
This is so ridicules, I can't believe that I can't find this information
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amro3546</i>
<br />This is so ridicules, I can't believe that I can't find this information

Dear Amro,

If you are not able to find that information from IIA website than either send email to IIA or check with local chapter of CIA in Pakistan.

I am hoping that IIA will reply to your email promptly, but FYI...U.S institutes will be closed on Saturday & Sunday. So the next possible chance of getting answer will be on Monday.

Regards,

Sohail
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tariqsohail</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amro3546</i>
<br />This is so ridicules, I can't believe that I can't find this information

Dear Amro,

If you are not able to find that information from IIA website than either send email to IIA or check with local chapter of CIA in Pakistan.

I am hoping that IIA will reply to your email promptly, but FYI...U.S institutes will be closed on Saturday & Sunday. So the next possible chance of getting answer will be on Monday.

Regards,

Sohail
Thanks Mr. Sohail
I lieve in dubai
in this page they have some information.,.i will go t thier offices..but I don't know w hy they don't post this information on thier main main website..
http//www.iiadubai.org/cia_examschedule.html
you can get the exams of CIA in nay month. just like CAT. i dnt know about dubai but its valid for pakistan
same the will be there
u can take examz according to ur own schedule,,, i also registered for cia lahore chapter, can any one tell, which writer to study and what edition?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sadistic_capricorn</i>
<br />u can take examz according to ur own schedule,,, i also registered for cia lahore chapter, can any one tell, which writer to study and what edition?

Gleim's 13th edition
Is the software is helpfull for study?
From where I can purchase gleim book and software in Pakistan?
can anyone tell, where to get gleim mcqz cd,,,