Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA Trainee Scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@bashir & emperor.

brother u shud respect others opinion
KAMRAN BHAI is very senior person experience wise as well as qualification wise.
so what ever he is telling u u shud take this as advise and not an order

and plzz stop arguing on a issue which will not cause u a great deal...

regards,
Muhammad Faizan Pasha
Bashir & Emperor! Kamran Bhai is a senior member of this forum & a Chartered Accountant. You should seriously consider his advice rather than engage in childish acts.
Hang On yar, I am sorry for being little bit aggressive. I think WAR is over now. Btw emperor and Bashir are two different persons. I have told in my post why I cannot take pain of 100km [because I have no time due to my job (at local textile mill from 9 to 5) and is free only on Sunday (off course ICAP is OFF on sunday)]. Anyways I was aggressive to Kamran and I am sorry for that.
@bashir

its really good to see that u have realized ur mistake and u feel sorry for that

GOD BLESS U DEAR.

regards,
Muhammad Faizan Pasha
Salam,

Its good that u have said sorry. It was very bad behaviour and I don't understand one thing Kay her koi kamran bhai kay hath dhokar pechay kyun par jata hai. And let me tell this with no fear that he is the one who ever tries his level best to answer you guys and girls...... SO Plzzz Do not do this with good people like Kamran Bhai
Thats how the things got worse in PAKISTAN..

Nobody has no respect of other OPINION. REMEMBER, we all are here to express our OPINION and everyones OPINION is respectable. After all, taking 5 minutes out of your life to reply is something thank able, isn't it???

<i>Lack of Patience has dragged our country to this situation.</i>

<b>GOD BLESS PAKISTAN</b>

Regards
MUBASHIR
Pages: 1 2