Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advantages of Single Member Companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Single Member Companies Rules,2003
O bhai apni book likh k publish kara le. Hum wo hi parh leinge. Yuun faltoo mein forum ki space pe totay na post karo.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />O bhai apni book likh k publish kara le. Hum wo hi parh leinge. Yuun faltoo mein forum ki space pe totay na post karo.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Shebaz I only want to say that "Be Professional". As far as the topic is concerned it is my own research rather than Rattafication. If anyone can prove that the above mentioned material is copied from any source then I will never come on forum again.
Buddy the forum is for help and other technical or difficult kind of topics.
I agree with Mujahid, this is not for notes.
That is a simple topic no complexities. If you want to share research than topic or the material should be of some worth.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Choohan</i>
<br />Buddy the forum is for help and other technical or difficult kind of topics.
I agree with Mujahid, this is not for notes.
That is a simple topic no complexities. If you want to share research than topic or the material should be of some worth.

Some people do not do brainstorming and think about the provisions of laws. They use only the forum for enjoyment and passing remarks for others. Mr. Mujahid is one of them. A professional accountant must have analytical thinking and should be able to extract results from the provisions of laws.
Mr. Chonah the topic which is worthless for you may be useful for others. Many people do not know about the SMC'S and every person does not have the ability to extract findings from laws.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />O bhai apni book likh k publish kara le. Hum wo hi parh leinge. Yuun faltoo mein forum ki space pe totay na post karo.

Shebaz I only want to say that "Be Professional". As far as the topic is concerned it is my own research rather than Rattafication. If anyone can prove that the above mentioned material is copied from any source then <b><font color="red">I will never come on forum again.</font id="red"></b>

you are also a big liar just like kamran.

Regards,
khalid sipra
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by emperor</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>

Shebaz I only want to say that "Be Professional". As far as the topic is concerned it is my own research rather than Rattafication. If anyone can prove that the above mentioned material is copied from any source then <b><font color="red">I will never come on forum again.</font id="red"></b>

Regards,
khalid sipra

Would you like to tell me on which grounds you gave me the Epithet of LIAR ???
Apart from the aforementioned rules & laws, I appreciate awais's work. Awais keep posting such information on the forum so we rookies may benefit with it!

Keep the good work up!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by emperor</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>

Regards,
khalid sipra

I hope people might have not forgot the criminal (Khalid Sipra) who used to appear on this forum in past with user name "moroneflower" and many others. He had been time and again proved to be a criminal, by many forum members (including myself) and has been time and again thrown out by the Admin like rubbish trash.

This emperor, I just found is that criminal as well; I hope he has also been thrown out by Admin, though not known to members.

He was mroneflower, MasudCA, mroneflower1 and now "emperor".

May God keep the forum safe from such craps.

Regards,
what do you mean 'criminal'?? what crime did he commit?
impersonating another member P
ufff saray serious forums pe cold war hi chalti rehti hayy!!!!

Awais bhai really appreciating ur post.. keep on posting such detail... its very useful for the students here onthe forum )
Noman and Nauman

For knowing the whole lot of crimes he committed (I mean Khalid Sipra, moroneflower, moroneflower1, MasudCA, Emperor and many more user names), you need to visit so many threads of the forum.

He has done a number of things discreditable to a professional (even those which are deemed to be crime), has committed a number of serious breaches of forum rules repeatedly, has publicly abused/threatened the female members of the forum, has sent many e-mails to such members through forum options containing the stuff representative of his immense turpitude of moral values, used to crack jokes and use derogatory words for his own country and his own people simply because of his own failures…..so forth and so on.

He was merely a student of ACCA (at that time; year 2006 perhaps) and kept on claiming to be an ACCA Member, a Chartered Accountant from Scotland and God knows what else. Here on this forum his every lie was publicly proved with all evidences.

The ones who know the history of this forum are aware of his deeds and acts. The sufficient evidence is that, he has been thrown out of the forum by the moderators for at least 5-6 times or even more and his so many posts have been removed from the forum considering against the professional and civil values.

His negative comments about me speak out that there was a contribution from me to prove his heaps of lies and to show his face publicly.

Regards,