Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Division of Annual Leaves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi dear.

plz tell me division of Annual Leaves, i mean how many leave of work, and sick, casual Leave?

plz inform me/
Dear,
Please restructure your question.
If you mean to ask about the number of Casual/sick leaves, then please note that it depends on the company's policy, different companies have different policies in this regard.

However, your question will be replied satisfactorily if it is asked properly.

Regards,

Faisal
Thanks,

yes dear, accourding to Govt and Labour Law, Casual leave and Sick leave kitni allow oti ha one year ma???/

Thanks

Rifi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Dear,
Please restructure your question.
If you mean to ask about the number of Casual/sick leaves, then please note that it depends on the company's policy, different companies have different policies in this regard.

However, your question will be replied satisfactorily if it is asked properly.

Regards,

Faisal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Riftaj</i>
<br />hi dear.

plz tell me division of Annual Leaves, i mean how many leav of Work??and Sick?casual Leave???

plz inform me/
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AssalamoAlaykum to All!
According to Pakistan Labor Laws & Factories Act-1934 the following leaves will be granted to every worker/staff
1. 10 days casual leaves with full pay
2. 16 days sick leaves with half pay
3. 14 days annual leaves with full pay

In addition to this a women worker has also availed six weeks "Maternity Leaves with pay" after completion of four months working tenure/employment.(The Maternity Benefit Ordinance 1958)

Regards

Abu_Muaviyah
shiraz.finance@gmail.com