Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Sales tax paid on Assets purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

I want to know that how can I e-file the sales tax which I paid on purchse of assets (locally and Imported)
Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.
Thank for reply.

Suppose that if the company owned a Vehicle in September 2009, and forget to adjust the sales tax in return for the M/O September 2009, than what should be the next step.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz.alam</i>
<br />Thank for reply.

Suppose that if the company owned a Vehicle in September 2009, and forget to adjust the sales tax in return for the M/O September 2009, than what should be the next step.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> If a Sales Tax Payer didn't claim any adjustment with in the relevant month then it may be adjust in next month.
hi

its not beg issue you can take against next month i mean OCT ok,

Rifi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz.alam</i>
<br />Thank for reply.

Yes
An organization fall in zero rate sector can claim Sales tax refund on Acquisation of Fixed Assets( Cables from Pakistan cables)?