Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CMA in US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all,

I am working in financial Dept.I had MBA. I am interested in accounting. I am planning to do CMA. I search in the internet to attend classes in US. I find the classes are attended only Sat.
Acutally I would like to have leave and go to attend more intensive courses for this certification.
what are the university or orgnization that can give intenstive courses for such certification?

Thanks
Dear Samia,

There is no University available for CMA in Riyadh. How ever there are some sort of institutes who are providing classes for CMA, may be in Moosa Centre, Olaya, Riyadh. One more suggestion I like to give you, Please find CMA tution DVDs and Cds. For sure you will find any website of this sort. The courses are available, the DVDs which are recorded by Expert teachers of America. But you have to purchase that sort of course materials, which is I think very Petty issue.

Spent some money, and have good study material, Because I understand, Learning in Middle East is most of time hard to affordable.

Regards.
Hi,

Dear Yasir ,I appreciate your quick reply.

actually I doubt that these palces are providing these courses for male and female. I asked for these kind of certifications it is only for male!?
in 2010, I have a chance to go to United States. I have been searching in the internet for courses there. I would like to attend courses in United States
I would prefer long courses and not a kind of seminars or workshop
did anyone know university or orgnization providing these course in US?
thanks again
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Samia</i>
<br />

I would prefer long courses and not a kind of seminars or workshop
did anyone know university or orgnization providing these course in US?
thanks again
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

[D][D]

U will find many Universities regarding CMA, as it is America based certification. I thought that U need in KSA, but if U R going to US U will find many CMA approved Learning Partners.

Google did'nt help u yet ?[D].........Just try to Google CMA Approved PArtners in USA, and part of USA where u will be going alone, Leaving us all, Alone here.[p] Kidding[^]

Concerning requirements, I think CMA is available to Male, Female, Shemale. The certification is available to everyone.[D]

Regards.
Samia,

Please use following link for CMA (IMA-USA) on this forum. I hope you will get good information.

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=7600

Regarding study in USA for CMA..either contact with IMA on ima@imanet.org or contact local chapter of IMA in different states of USA. They have arrangements with universities/colleges where you can study CMA review courses. You can get local chapter details (email, tel., address etc.) from IMA website (www.imanet.org).

Regards,
Sohail
Guys ,
Thanks for helping )