Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA/Masters on the basis of ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

this is naveed an ACCA want to ask you that can ACCA affilite get the entry in the final year of MBA OR MASTER from PAKISTANI UNIVERSITIES ?

please provide me the link by which i can get the information

reply me soon

thanks
thanks for reply me , but i have visited the link which you gave me in which there is not any info abt my query

anyway thanks

yup i also have done bsc hons from oxford london
Dear, after acheiving BSC(Hons), U will get Admission in MBA (1year) Programm. And I am Damn sure on it. Beacause earlier U dont tell me that U have done Bachelors.
i agree with you , but you know that in pakistani universities rigid policies they will accept my bsc oxford or not ?

i need the name of those universities who are accepting ACCA & bsc hons oxford for master programme ?

reply me soon
thanks
hey....have you applied for Oxford BSC hons degree?
where u gettin ur training from? which firm?

Dear scorpian , first you need to send your degree to HEC for equivalency. If you receive equivalency against bachelors than you are able to enroll urself in any of the private or government universities.

To get the equivalency fill out the form at HEC website , print sign and send with required documents through Fed Exp.

I dont know whether HEC accepts your degree but this is the procedure.

Thanks

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scorpian</i>
<br />hi

this is naveed an ACCA want to ask you that can ACCA affilite get the entry in the final year of MBA OR MASTER from PAKISTANI UNIVERSITIES ?

please provide me the link by which i can get the information

reply me soon

thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Generally speaking, in Pakistan you can not get admission into universities for MBA program on the basis of Brookes BSc unless it is recognized by HEC. If you studied at a school regularly and have attendance of 80% in all subjects studied then your degree will be recognized by HEC otherwise not. But you can apply to any Masters program in UK on the basis of this degree.

In Pakistan you better opt for BBA Hons program of UCP. They are awarding a 4 years Honors degree to qualified accountants and its recognized by HEC so no problem in getting admission even in IBA/LUMS.
As mentioned in earlier posts, you have to have an equivalancy certificate issued by HEC if you want to get admission in any Pakistani university. However, there are exceptions University of Lahore islamabad is offering admissions in MS in Accounting and finance to ACCA students and affiliates.
It would be a good option you gain some years practical experience after your ACCA and go for executive MBA of LUMS or other reputed universities
Mfahr

It's nice seeing you here after so long.

Plz keep visiting the forum.

Regards,

Kamran.
hy salam to all ...i am doingMBA(HRM)this my last semstr can any body guide me that either it is possible to do acma after MBA(HRM)...?HOW MANY SUBJECTS EXEMPTIONS I WILL GET...PLZ TELL ME