Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Procedure of revising the sales tax return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam!

Can any one please inform the procedure of revising the Sales Tax Return?

Thanks,
Umair
yes dear you can, when you preparing thw return in the bottom of from retrun page the option of revising is given ok you can chek it.

Rifi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by umairahmed</i>
<br />Salam!

Thanks,
Umair
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Riftaj</i>
<br />yes dear you can, when you preparing thw return in the bottom of from retrun page the option of revising is given ok you can chek it.

Rifi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by umairahmed</i>
<br />Salam!

Thanks,
Umair
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">dear rifi

if you geted answer ,incase no so can u contact me.

thanks
Muhammd Junaid
0332-2271210
<br />Salam!

Thanks,
Umair

<b>[b][b]dear umair,

i can brief regarding revise return if you can call me.

thnks
M.junaid
0332-2271210</b>