Accountancy Forum

Full Version: tax free allowances of a salaried person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now a days most of the allowances of a slaried person become taxbale.if there are some tax free allowances please tell me urjent
Dear Murad,

With regard to your query, an email has been sent to you, kindly check your mails.

Regards,
faisal bhai

plz send me at anfal_shabbir@hotmail.com

Regards
Dear sir(Mr. Faisal)
if you not also email on muhammadrehman@alghurairgiga.com
Dear,

Email has been forwarded at the stated email IDs.

Regards,
Dear Faisal,

Could you please forward this on jehangir_ghazi@yahoo.com

Thanks & best regards,

Jahangir

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Dear,

Email has been forwarded at the stated email IDs.

Regards,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Dear faisal.
i have listen from some sources that as per 2nd schedule special allowance is exempted upto 20% of basic salary( if company policy has its clarification)

can you please confirm this or share its exact working.

-imran
Faisal Bhai

Will you be kind enough to send email to m_zkt@yahoo.com
dear faisal bhai i dont have received any email from u yet regarding tax free allownaces of a salaried person kindly send me again
Kindly send me the exemptions available at ehtisham.iqbal@hotmail.com
special allownce is completely exempted for salarid person
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ikhan</i>
<br />Dear faisal.
i have listen from some sources that as per 2nd schedule special allowance is exempted upto 20% of basic salary( if company policy has its clarification)

can you please confirm this or share its exact working.

-imran
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear,
No such source is proved from the ordinance, however those allowances, which are specifically being used for the performance of the duty shall be exempted, provided these are not provided as conveyance allowance or entertainment allowance.

Following is being quoted from the ordinance in this regard,

"Any special allowance or benefit (not being entertainment or conveyance allowance) or other perquisite within the meaning of section 12 specially granted to meet expenses wholly and necessarily incurred in the performance of the duties of an office or employment of profit".

UNQUOTE

Let me know if confusion prevails.

Best Regards,
Dears,
Email has been forwarded.

Regards,
plz send the same at talha.moin@live.com
Regarding,mails forwarding to each user, i want to make a suggestion that there should be a download section at accountancy.com, where user can find useful downloads.
Thanks,
Pages: 1 2