Accountancy Forum

Full Version: internal audit report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need internal audit report for vending business like coke etc can any one help
You mean the official internal audit report of a company? Or you want to know format?
i think no one will be able to give u such report as it is always confidential however u can get the format of report. if u want to know some basic observation that are noted in such business i think we can discuss it but any report to some specific company will be unethical to provide you.

Thankx and regards,
I think, he requires some critical areas to be worked upon in such industry.
i know its un ethical i just need some guidance on what are the areas to hit ! i have know how of it but still i need some one who has experience in it ! as there is no vending machine business in our country so i may find hard to get it from my resources !
Just go on Google and search there are many formats of audit reports are available on net.
www.knowledgeleader.com or you may refer professional reports placed on big4 global websites.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by usmansss</i>
<br />i need internal audit report for vending business like coke etc can any one help
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
no one will provide you an internal audit report of any company ... its confidential .. !!
heyplease help me by giving me the concepts that why we make financial statements & what are the four components on which financial Statements made.....