Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Private(external) education AND canadian immig.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was advised to visit Canada visa.com for this issue but I could not find a proper answer.Therefore,I'm posting my question here

Is private or technically speaking,external candidate,education is able to bear points for education in Canadian immig.?

There were different views posted

<b>Limited to Govt.approved Credential issuing authority</b>
If the board or uni is a govt.approved institution or body than <b>YES</b>.which they all are since we dont obtain our academic certificates/degrees etc from any non Govt. entity.

<b>Limited to Institution studied</b>
IF the actual institution studied is affiliated to any Govt approved uni.or board than <b>YES.</b>

<b>Limited to unapproved institution or home studies</b>
If a candidate was registered as an external candidate(PRIVATE) from a Govt.approved/recognised board or Uni. <b>and </b>he studied at home or at some back-street coaching centre than <b>NO</b>

Does any one knows the truth?
http//www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5&PN=365&title=for-chc-islamabad-applicants

Check page 360 onwards .. thanks

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bob02</i>
<br />I was advised to visit Canada visa.com for this issue but I could not find a proper answer.Therefore,I'm posting my question here

Is private or technically speaking,external candidate,education is able to bear points for education in Canadian immig.?

There were different views posted

<b>Limited to Govt.approved Credential issuing authority</b>
If the board or uni is a govt.approved institution or body than <b>YES</b>.which they all are since we dont obtain our academic certificates/degrees etc from any non Govt. entity.

<b>Limited to Institution studied</b>
IF the actual institution studied is affiliated to any Govt approved uni.or board than <b>YES.</b>

<b>Limited to unapproved institution or home studies</b>
If a candidate was registered as an external candidate(PRIVATE) from a Govt.approved/recognised board or Uni. <b>and </b>he studied at home or at some back-street coaching centre than <b>NO</b>

Does any one knows the truth?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">