Accountancy Forum

Full Version: 1/5 part on the registered s/tax supplier invoice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if we purchase some goods from the registered sales Tax suppliers and they mentioned/deducted the 16 % sales tax amount. when we making the payments of their invoice. 1/5 part of their sales tax amount will be deducted (sapouse sale tax amount Rs,500/ then we withhold 1/5 Part Rs, 100/= that will be deucted from the invoice) as well as 3.5% income tax on the gross invoice amount then the balance amount to be paid. Is the 1/5 part extra sales tax having in sales tax rules if so on what Section and rules please quoted the reference accrodingly?

<font size="2"></font id="size2"><font color="red"></font id="red">Minhaj
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by minhajgul</i>
<br />if we purchase some goods from the registered sales Tax suppliers and they mentioned/deducted the 16 % sales tax amount. when we making the payments of their invoice. 1/5 part of their sales tax amount will be deducted (sapouse sale tax amount Rs,500/ then we withhold 1/5 Part Rs, 100/= that will be deucted from the invoice) as well as 3.5% income tax on the gross invoice amount then the balance amount to be paid. Is the 1/5 part extra sales tax having in sales tax rules if so on what Section and rules please quoted the reference accrodingly?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
dear please see the sales tax special procedures(witholding)2007 for this<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by minhajgul</i>
<br />if we purchase some goods from the registered sales Tax suppliers and they mentioned/deducted the 16 % sales tax amount. when we making the payments of their invoice. 1/5 part of their sales tax amount will be deducted (sapouse sale tax amount Rs,500/ then we withhold 1/5 Part Rs, 100/= that will be deucted from the invoice) as well as 3.5% income tax on the gross invoice amount then the balance amount to be paid. Is the 1/5 part extra sales tax having in sales tax rules if so on what Section and rules please quoted the reference accrodingly?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">