Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Most asked interview questions and Answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The recruitment season is about to start.

Please list out the questions u think are most asked in the firms and whats the best way to answer them [^]

This will help not only me but many of us .
Thank You in Advance [D]
=> Academic questions
=> Questions about the firm
=> Why select the firm chosen
=> Questions relating to your role responsibilities in the firm
=> Personal questions
The only thing you need to prepare for is the study of firm and the role given. Make sure you know what kpmg stands for if you have an interview with themp
Where can I get more knowledge about company and its HISTORY?

There r no official sites of AFF and Kpmg[?]
Visit PWC and KPMG International's websites and find out Pakistan in locations or member firms.

Regards,
Go to the big7 firms' international websites. They have global site selector, choose Pakistan from the list
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Where can I get more knowledge about company and its HISTORY?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

[D] Asavira itni fazool companion mian q jaa rahi ho jin becharion ki website bhi nahi hay [D]
Ho sakta hay woh aap say aap ka Naam pooch lain. Yaa ho saktaa hay woh aap ki khariat pata ker lain. To yeh do sawaal achi tarah yaad ker k jana interview main. ho sakta hay woh aap say poochain aap ki education kitni hay ya preivious experience kitna hay, Ya expected salary kitni hay.
Isi tarah ho sakta hay aap room main jao to woh aap ko seat per bethnay k liay bolain, Ya hello bolain start main, yaa jataay waqt woh ap say ALLAH HAFIZ bolain. Ho sakta hay woh interview main aap say baat cheet karain.
Mera khyaal hay k yeh sab expected hay, yeh sab ho sakta hay so make sure U r prepare for this.

Gud LUK.
i would request all the people who have gone through this process of recruitment to share ur experience and questions which were asked by BIG4 during interview.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br /><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Where can I get more knowledge about company and its HISTORY?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

[D] Asavira itni fazool companion mian q jaa rahi ho jin becharion ki website bhi nahi hay [D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You mean companies. They have websites of their own
Hey....if the interviewer switch from english to urdu while interviewin...m i suppose to switch to or shud i stick wid english thruout the interview?

Btw guys theres no success so far...I m plannin to apply again [8)]

PPl share ur xperience...how was ur first interview in Big 4s[?]
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Hey....if the interviewer switch from english to urdu while interviewin...m i suppose to switch to or shud i stick wid english thruout the interview?

Btw guys theres no success so far...I m plannin to apply again [8)]

PPl share ur xperience...how was ur first interview in Big 4s[?]

Tum kamraay main jataay saath sab say pehlaay us k Switch main say Cell nikaal dena takay uska switch kaam hi na karaay. Yaa Language switch kernay per tum usaay Jhaanper mar sakti ho This will shows your Confidence Just Kidding, Esaa kuch nahi kerna [)]

Dear, As far as I suggest, U shud communicate in English when interviewer takes interview in English, U should Switch as soon as he switches to Urdu. This is only my viewpoint, it may be wrong also.

Have faith in ALLAH, There will be Success.
Communicate in the language the interviewer communicates in
If the interviewer ask me to "Describe Myself"

What is he really lookin for in my answer....plz support ur opinion wid a sample answer.

Visit A.F. Ferguson & Co. PAK - (A member firm of PwC) Official Website
http//www.affco.com.pk/

Visit PwC/PK (AFF - Global) Official Website
http//www.pwc.com/pk/en/index.jhtml
<br />If the interviewer ask me to "Describe Myself"

What is he really lookin for in my answer....plz support ur opinion wid a sample answer.

[D] Mujhay lagta hay tum hum say tafrian lenaay i ho.
Pages: 1 2 3