Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advise Needed on Qualifications after BCom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dear All,

Salamz 2 all. I am new to this forum. I need to ask you all some questions regarding to my further studies. I have recently done B.Com (2yrs)and nowadays i am confused about my studies. I was planning to do MBA but many ppl are advising me to go for CA, ACCA or CIMA because MBA is of no worth now! But I have heard that these qualifications are too tough and take too much time to pass all the papers.

Kindly reply that which qualification will be better for me and how?? what are these qualifications??
Plz do let me know about the best institute, fee structure, courses and all the relevant details?

Thanks & Regards,
Waiting 4 ur quick replies )

MBA, CA, Acca, CIMA ETC all have value in their own context. it depends on U what U really want 2 do ? In which disipline U r more dedicated ? How much U can devote your self in studies ? But let me give U peace of advice Kerna woh jis ka shok ho! Tum perhnay main kasi ho ???
Yasir hÄHå! Sudhar jaop
Komal general and executive MBA is a different field than accounting. These MBAs are specifically to understand business and leadership and to apply them in your career. Executive MBA is for the achievement of senior level posts in an organisation as it takes you to a next level of leadership and management skills
If you want to do MBA in Accounting and Finance then it is better to do ACCA, CA, CIMA, etc etc. These qualifications are not tough provided you study hard, sacrifice family-gatherings and marriages etc. You may say by seeing the above sentence "Øh my God! That means i will have to become a study nerd". Well, yeah, kind of. But your social life won't be destroyed. Don't worry. You will have time to have some fun. Don't be afraid
It is all worth it. You won't be regretting tomorrow that "itna parh parh k bhi kuch nahin mila". Scope of C.A, ACCA etc is very vast. Few years of tough study will be benificial for your whole life
@ Dard! It was by mistake. Main nay apni post main edit kia hay, main kuch likhna cha raha tha lakin kuch likh gya. Anywayz sorry 4 this.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />MBA, CA, Acca, CIMA ETC all have value in their own context. it depends on U what U really want 2 do ? In which disipline U r more dedicated ? How much U can devote your self in studies ? But let me give U peace of advice Kerna woh jis ka shok ho! Tum perhnay main kasi ho ???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="black"></font id="black">

Sir Yasir Thanks alot for ur advice..mein parhne mein achi hun aur hardworking bhi... leiken result waisa nhi milta jitna parhti hun.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Yasir hÄHå! Sudhar jaop
Komal general and executive MBA is a different field than accounting. These MBAs are specifically to understand business and leadership and to apply them in your career. Executive MBA is for the achievement of senior level posts in an organisation as it takes you to a next level of leadership and management skills
If you want to do MBA in Accounting and Finance then it is better to do ACCA, CA, CIMA, etc etc. These qualifications are not tough provided you study hard, sacrifice family-gatherings and marriages etc. You may say by seeing the above sentence "Øh my God! That means i will have to become a study nerd". Well, yeah, kind of. But your social life won't be destroyed. Don't worry. You will have time to have some fun. Don't be afraid
It is all worth it. You won't be regretting tomorrow that "itna parh parh k bhi kuch nahin mila". Scope of C.A, ACCA etc is very vast. Few years of tough study will be benificial for your whole life
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="black"></font id="black">

Thanks alot Sir for ur detailed answer it really helped me alot to figure out wht i really want to do.

Actually i was planning to do MBA (Accounting and Finance) but many ppl guided me to go for CA or ACCA because after doing that one will not be having any regrets...

Idea of doing MBA bothered me from which institute?? Coz here not the intelligence but qualification from which institute really matters!

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by komaliqbal</i>

Sir Yasir Thanks alot for ur advice..mein parhne mein achi hun aur hardworking bhi... leiken result waisa nhi milta jitna parhti hun.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Phir ho sakta hay aap rattay lagati ho [)] Anywayz coming bak to your question, I think U have 2 consult with yourself first. Acca ki bhi value hay poori dunya main, CA bhi lakhon main kama rahay hain Pak main, MBA's ko bhi survey kia ja chuka hay k pichlay kuch saalo main MBA's dunya main sab say ziada highly paid rahay hain. To saaray course achcay hain Here what I suggest U further,

I think U better go for MBA as aap ki batain MBA ki taraf xiada Bend ho rahi hain, q k khud tumharay question main ACCA or CA is tarah hay k log keh rahay hain ACCA ya CA kar lo. I think aap k ander say jo awaaz arahi hay woh shayad MBA ki hay ? haina [Wink].

By the way mujhay SIR yasir likhnay k liay shukria, Amooman log mari itni izzat kertay nahi hain [D]
Izzat afzai k liye meherbaani
Well, aap kya karna chahti ho? MBA ya C.A, ACCA? Agar aapka dil donon k liye he maanta hai to phir ACCA ya C.A karo. Jo aapne khud karna hai wohi karo. Suno sabki, karo apni. Mere parents ne mujhe mana kiya tha k mat jao accountancy field mein, bohot tough hai. But i had a passion to do it. Isiliye kar raha hoon
Aisi bhi kya baat hai yasir SIR, hum aap ki izzat kar lete hain
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Aisi bhi kya baat hai yasir SIR, hum aap ki izzat kar lete hain
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Well Thank U very much for respecting me. ALLAH aap ko khush rakhaay her kisam k Dard say mehfooz rakhay.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Well Thank U very much for respecting me. ALLAH aap ko khush rakhaay her kisam k Dard say mehfooz rakhay.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dard ............ Ya Sir Dard (Yasir dard) [Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]
komaliqbal ACCA is good for you if you won't able to get admission in reputed uni of MBA.(Due to any reason)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br /><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by komaliqbal</i>

Phir ho sakta hay aap rattay lagati ho [)] Anywayz coming bak to your question, I think U have 2 consult with yourself first. Acca ki bhi value hay poori dunya main, CA bhi lakhon main kama rahay hain Pak main, MBA's ko bhi survey kia ja chuka hay k pichlay kuch saalo main MBA's dunya main sab say ziada highly paid rahay hain. To saaray course achcay hain Here what I suggest U further,

I think U better go for MBA as aap ki batain MBA ki taraf xiada Bend ho rahi hain, q k khud tumharay question main ACCA or CA is tarah hay k log keh rahay hain ACCA ya CA kar lo. I think aap k ander say jo awaaz arahi hay woh shayad MBA ki hay ? haina [Wink].

By the way mujhay SIR yasir likhnay k liay shukria, Amooman log mari itni izzat kertay nahi hain [D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">

Jee MBA ki awaaz thi par...MBA accounting aur finance mein hi krna hai to ACCA zyada bhitar hai wht do u say?? hmmmmasa fas as ratta is concerned to mein smajh kar rattay lagati hun[8D]...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Izzat afzai k liye meherbaani
Well, aap kya karna chahti ho? MBA ya C.A, ACCA? Agar aapka dil donon k liye he maanta hai to phir ACCA ya C.A karo. Jo aapne khud karna hai wohi karo. Suno sabki, karo apni. Mere parents ne mujhe mana kiya tha k mat jao accountancy field mein, bohot tough hai. But i had a passion to do it. Isiliye kar raha hoon
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">

Gre8...jee bilkul parhna to khudi hai! Parents ki taraf se koi pressure nhi..decision will be all mine!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by waqas zia</i>
<br />komaliqbal ACCA is good for you if you won't able to get admission in reputed uni of MBA.(Due to any reason)

Brother, there is no problem in getting admission in any reputed university..i just wanted to make sure that i m going towards right path or not )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6