Accountancy Forum

Full Version: path to CFA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i will inshallah go for cfa in my career. but my question is that what optional professional paper of acca would help me in my path to cfa?
P4
Right, P4(Advance financial management)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Right, P4(Advance financial management)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Absolutely
will i have to complete articleship before entering level 1 of cfa?
u should do p4 advance financial management which will help u in cfa level 1 whole p4 is cfa level 1 financial management but remember that p4 has lowest pass rate in p level
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by pauliangenius</i>
<br />will i have to complete articleship before entering level 1 of cfa?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You mean articleship of ACCA? No, articleship of any accountancy qualification is not related to CFA(unless it adds value to the investment decision-making process). If it does add value, then it may count as a work experience for CFA(subject to the job responsibilities)
You can enter Level I of CFA as soon as you pass all papers of ACCA
thanku for your precise information