Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help needed regarding PPT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Asalam alaikum,

Well, There is a little problem with me that I have to appear in ppt on 6 march but I am not able of getting through it. I am facing problem in preparation, specially in maths. I have met with students who are appearing second time in ppt. They said that they were failed in maths. And some said they were failed in GK or engish.

Ab tention mujhe yeh horahi hai k mai ppt mai itna prayshan hori hon CA mai kya hoga. Bus maths or General knowledge mai bohat problem hai or essays bi 20 marks ka hai. Agar ik subject mai fail ho to sub subject mai fail karday tay hain.... plz help me...
Ppt test k 4 parts hain na? General knowledge, maths(forgot others). You don't have to pass in all parts. You must gain an overall 50%(That is what i was told when i had gone to the ICAP office)
Don't be confused
. Dusre jo bhi kahein, unki baaton mein tawajjo na do. Kya pata unhon ne theek parha ho ya na ho. You just concentrate on your preparation. Be positive, give your best shot. Hardwork never goes waste
Thanks dard for encouraging me, well It has three part English,maths and Gk... Thank you so much, God bless you...
don't listen to others. when I was preparing for IELTS, 2 guys were also preparing with me. Their test date was 1 month prior to mine. After test they were always like this
"yar itana mshkil ha tum say nhe ho ga. U know lassi ko english may kia kehtay hain. kbhe parh bhe lia kro warna 5 band aae ga. mera to speaking may 6 confirm ha. Test walay din coat pehn k jana warna band nhe aae ga.
Test results
Both guys got 5 and 5.5 bands
I got 7 band (7,7,7,7.5)
U better know ur caliber. dont let other people to test ur caliber.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by login2000me</i>
<br />don't listen to others. when I was preparing for IELTS, 2 guys were also preparing with me. Their test date was 1 month prior to mine. After test they were always like this
"yar itana mshkil ha tum say nhe ho ga. U know lassi ko english may kia kehtay hain. kbhe parh bhe lia kro warna 5 band aae ga. mera to speaking may 6 confirm ha. Test walay din coat pehn k jana warna band nhe aae ga.
Test results
Both guys got 5 and 5.5 bands
I got 7 band (7,7,7,7.5)
U better know ur caliber. dont let other people to test ur caliber.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
rofl on lassi and coat part
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />Thanks dard for encouraging me, well It has three part English,maths and Gk... Thank you so much, God bless you...
God bless you too. And best of luck. Kehin cousin aur behen ki shaadion k chakkar mein Ppt test fail na kar dena
Thank you login2000me, you're saying right thank you so much. And dard thank to you too, For me First my junoon means I love studies don't like parties but do like gathering of my friends and family just.
@ Anam NAz,

Dont think, k Tyaari kasay ho gi is say mind negative sochna shru ker deta hay. Tum yeh socho k Tumhain Tyari khatam karni hay kisi bhi tarah, to is tarah tumhara mind stratigy bunai ga Plans banai ga.

U must now Proof yourself, As your Challenging Journey of many Years is now Started!......Good start is Half Done!.....U must achieve Excellent Marks infact above requirement to get More Confidence, More self trust Which helps U to proceeed further!

Dua karo k Exmination hall main Tumharay Agay or Peechay walay students ki tyari bhi achi ho....LOL
Thanks yasir.. Well, I don't belive in cheating..... But thank you so much..
I do Accept but there is No Need 2 Thanks Apno main Takalluf kesa...Just kidding..., Aur Nothing is illegal until U get Caught.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />I do Accept but there is No Need 2 Thanks Apno main Takalluf kesa...Just kidding..., Aur Nothing is illegal until U get Caught.
Nice & very true
Zameer bhi koi cheez hoti hai. Allah to dekh raha hai na. Cheating haraam hai. Halaal ki tamanna karo
Zameer Bhai,

Post to ghor say Perh lia karo Tang khechnay say Pehlaay, Akalmand baaton main aksar gherai xiada hoti hay, " Nothing is illegal until Caught" Muslims ka Aqeeda hota hay k ALLAH un ko her waqt dekh raha hay is liay Pakraay janay ga DaR hota hay, Eventually bunda perhaiz kertaa hay.
Janaab "Nothing is illegal UNTIL caught" kisi ko kaho to ofcourse he/she would think you are saying as if everything is legal if you don't get caught. Your that saying, in the context of your previous posts, outcomes a meaning which anyone can percieve well. Jin baaton ko tum "gehraai" waali akalmand baatein kehte ho unka matlab hamesha kuch aur he nikalta hai.
Bolne se pehle soch liya karo what would others would percieve/think. It is a suggestion, kindly don't take it as an offense
People pass CA exams. Its just a PPT at the end of the day. Just put in your share (hard work + prayers) and leave everything on <b>HIM</b>. Whatever the outcome will be, it will be good for you.

Regards,
Pages: 1 2