Accountancy Forum

Full Version: IS ACCA LOSING IT'S VALUE IN PAKISTAN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
An ACCA earning less than 15,000? I assume by ACCA you mean ACCA affiliate. Comparing ACCA affiliates with C.A qualifieds is absurd and not even. For a better comparison, compare C.A exam passed individuals(with no experience) with ACCA affiliates.
No doubt ACAs are earning more than ACCAs(Members) in Pakistan due to the fact that ICAP is the national institute.
Comparison is better made in terms of syllabus and exam question standard.
Dard

there is big difference in the professional grooming of CA students and ACCA students. you can observe that easily by comparing these two...

Kamran bhai has explained several time about this issue the cold war of ACCA against ICAP or CA students/members.

it will never end...

anyways....

i would also like to say something about the members of this forum they actively participate in these discussions but do not go through the questions of students (timely) in other forums like Corporate Governance !!!

i have asked something in that forum, despite 25+ reads, no one care to answer my query!! its quite disappointing for student like me.........

think about it

regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8