Accountancy Forum

Full Version: what to do after doing MBA-finance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AOA,
Dear group memeber its nice to see the discussion going on in forums.
I am an MBA finalist and my degree will be completed in comming August i want some help from you guys that what should i do after completion.
My plans are to go UAE and get some managerial type of job there... actually ive passed 3 papers of CA and i left it in 2007 after that i did B.com and now MBA-finance with healthy CGPA... i got clear concepts about accounting and economics which where not at that time.... what u say?
Dear koi experience hai ya nahi?CA kyon chor dia?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shani420</i>
<br />Dear koi experience hai ya nahi?CA kyon chor dia?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Actually i started doing CA after FSC,... i got dis hart at that time also my base was not strong i dont have much knowledge about Accounting and Economics and they two were the main reason for why i left. when i got failed 2wice in Economics i thought why not start B.com instead of waisting time.... and it looked so easy to me just like ABC.. i was doing two things simultatiously and i ve fear of failing in back of my mind and my parents too dont motivated me to carry on with CA. thats a big reason. so i felt why should i take blame on myself i put my best and got failed and parents will say you are a failure and they dont know about the difficulty level so thinking that i choose MBA and now when i got a strong GPA i feel if i might give this much effort to CA now i would be doing Article ship but its ok now... me satisfied jo hota hey theek hota hey....
I did internship in PTCL Headquarters Islamabad (2 months)... as course requirements of MBA
That is fine dear.I also did Bcom after fsc.Have u any experience?Middle east main fresh degree holder k lye job hasil kerna thora difficult hoga but all depends on ALLAH.
No experience just Internship of 2 months... my plans are to get 1 to 2 years experiance in some reputed company and then will think of going UAE... thats why i want some help from seniors...
i am good at presentation skills also..
I wish u best of luck.Hope some seniors would guide u properly.
Which university you have done your MBA from? And what exactly is your future aim?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by saleen.super</i>
<br />Which university you have done your MBA from? And what exactly is your future aim?

I did it From UIMS- Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. If i get a job then i will do it otherwise think of getting some professional degree... strategic plan is to go some foreign county
If your plan is to go to UAE, i would recommend you go for an internationally recognised european/US qualification like CIMA, ICAEW, ACCA, CPA, etc with some years experience in your hand from a reputable firm
Hummm.... but one question comes to my mind is that..... is MBA from Arid Agriculture University is recognized in UAE or not?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Atifboss</i>
<br />Hummm.... but one question comes to my mind is that..... is MBA from Arid Agriculture University is recognized in UAE or not?
Dude! Its recognized there
Atif, Wow! MBA finance finishing in August (Brsaat!), did you hear that song, Brsaat ke mosam me, tanhai ke alam me, men ghar se nikal aya, bottle bhi otha laya...................................

You should do the same thing, Drink, relax, chill!-)

I shall not advise you to go overseas while you have plans for education which can be completed in your home country untill and unless you are offered a job in the home country.
) man i am doing Chill.... and most of you feel its chill doing MBA and perhaps upto some extent you are right... yar ICAP se nikal aaya tha 2007 main barsat ka mosam main jb result aaya to -) ab kia????
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Atifboss</i>
<br />AOA,
Dear group memeber its nice to see the discussion going on in forums.
I am an MBA finalist and my degree will be completed in comming August i want some help from you guys that what should i do after completion.
My plans are to go UAE and get some managerial type of job there... actually ive passed 3 papers of CA and i left it in 2007 after that i did B.com and now MBA-finance with healthy CGPA... i got clear concepts about accounting and economics which where not at that time.... what u say?

A.O.A

I would recommend you to opt for CFA. If you are interested than i can tell you more about it.
Pages: 1 2