Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I've 2 questions, please answer me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi every one,
I've just started doing accounting and I'm struggling with those tow questions. I would appreciate if any one could help or give a hint please.

<font color="red">1. Given that the information belw on the relationship between income (Y). the Rate of Inflation (Po) and the Rate of Unemployment (Uo), complete the given that social welfare SW=1/4SA*Po *Uo

Produce a chart of the completed table. Copy and paste the result.
Y 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200
Po (%) 2 2 2 3 5 8 14 21 32
Uo(%) 8.0 7.0 6.0 5.0 4.0 3.0 2.0 1.5 1.4
SW
</font id="red">
I don’t see what does it mean 4SA ?
For the chart it is easy, the most important thing is how to calculate SA and the SW? because assuming we got the SA and then calculated the SW for each column…do I need to find out the total SW?
<font color="red">2. Assume now that the government has asked for your advice on framing its future Fiscal Policy. Given that a=5 and b=0.82, advice the government on the desirability of each of the following tax and spend options
(i) G=50, t=0.40
(ii) G=50, t=0.22
(iii) G=150, t=0.24
making clear the reasons for your advice.
</font id="red">

I’m thinking to use
Deflicit = T – G but I don’t have T so I well use T=tY and as I don’t have Y I’ll use
Y= (a+I+b)/(1-b(1-t)) but I don’t have “I” and at this stage I’m stock!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by geniusthinker</i>
<br />hi every one,
I've just started doing accounting and I'm struggling with those tow questions. I would appreciate if any one could help or give a hint please.

<font color="red">1. Given that the information belw on the relationship between income (Y). the Rate of Inflation (Po) and the Rate of Unemployment (Uo), complete the given that social welfare SW=1/4SA*Po *Uo

Produce a chart of the completed table. Copy and paste the result.
Y 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200
Po (%) 2 2 2 3 5 8 14 21 32
Uo(%) 8.0 7.0 6.0 5.0 4.0 3.0 2.0 1.5 1.4
SW
</font id="red">
I don’t see what does it mean 4SA ?
For the chart it is easy, the most important thing is how to calculate SA and the SW? because assuming we got the SA and then calculated the SW for each column…do I need to find out the total SW?
<font color="red">2. Assume now that the government has asked for your advice on framing its future Fiscal Policy. Given that a=5 and b=0.82, advice the government on the desirability of each of the following tax and spend options
(i) G=50, t=0.40
(ii) G=50, t=0.22
(iii) G=150, t=0.24
making clear the reasons for your advice.
</font id="red">

I’m thinking to use
Deflicit = T – G but I don’t have T so I well use T=tY and as I don’t have Y I’ll use
Y= (a+I+b)/(1-b(1-t)) but I don’t have “I” and at this stage I’m stock!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">