Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Financial Reporting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

PLZ tel me the practice material of financial reporting of module e. Aap ne kis book se practice ki thi. ICAP Ki Gripping practice k liay kaisi hai
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cute-doll</i>
<br />

PLZ tel me the practice material of financial reporting of module e. Aap ne kis book se practice ki thi. ICAP Ki Gripping practice k liay kaisi hai
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Gripping IFRS is a very good book for concepts.We practiced mod c level questions from it and it really helped us in understanding various principles.We didn't buy it before because our teacher would give us worksheets of appropriate practice questions but he recently recommended me to buy it for mod e as it helps tremendously at this stage.

Thanks A.A for ur reply.

Kamran bhai aap bhi kuch guidence dein. plz koi aur study material bhi btaiye ga
People here seem keen to provide volunteer services even after being called something that no one will like to be! Enthusiasm I must say
Shoaib

Family attributes are the part of nature of a human being; who knows if he is unable to get rid of a specific attribute.

I am not sure but art of providing such services transfer genetically and are usually inherited.

You might have seen that the knowledge of classical music transfers in similar way. Just an example.

Now who knows since how long he has the terms with this intermidiary business for males and females. It may be inherited attribute.

Regards,

Kamran.
And yes, I wonder why people forget that may there be one or more cute-doll(s) or acute-doll(s) at their own home as well.

We must avoid writing cheap, personalized and derogative things. Otherwise there are always some replies that one (normally) don't dare to read but can be expected.

However, the brought up of a person or his family attributes usually decide the way out he adopts.

I hope, I will not be bothered to call in question some other "dolls" directly related to some one.

Regards,

I am really shocked to read this topic. Topic kia tha aur discussion kahan tk phonch gai. Kisi ne answer dena bother nai kia

Mr Adeel mind your language. Kabhi kisi k name or id k mazak nai uraty.

Really is tarah k comment read kar k mujeh smjh nai a raha kia react karon.
cute-doll

People simply forget that they have their own dolls back at home while commenting on others.

As a member you are equally respectable, so don't get depressed and keep on posting.

The matters where I believe I can assist others, I do reply or comment. If I have not replied your query it means I believe some one else can help you better.

Regards,

Kamran.

Well Afsos, Sharmindigi ka makaam hay Yeh, Equally Lamha-e-Fikria bhi hay. Apni Kom k No-Jawaano ko jab main is halat main dekhta hun to Bohat preshani or Afsos hota hay k Kom pata nahi kin rasto per chal rahi hay. Tehzeeb ab hamaray haathon say Reth ki tarah jati dikhai day rahi hay or Chanr-e-Bazi or Pundi jesaay Mashghalay ab shayad hamari sakaafat ka hissa ban rahaay hain.

People like Adeel Sahab are part of our Society so we do have to accept them anyway, But their is great need to improve our Mindsets, In order to become successful nation.

Regards.
Adeel

This F.O. does not take too much of my energy to throw it back to you but I guess it's not the stage to do so.

I only believe your family and elders are responsible for what you are; and I also believe the things you are doing are very specific to a specific class. Otherwise who wants to pretend his-self like this.

You might have learnt it to be profitable and practicable some where in rainy days to raise funds, so you don't find hesitation; otherwise this is done by specific families and I just don't want to go at length.

You can yell, if you like (as too many also yell in the streets and no body bothers) but advisable for you is to avoid me and such posts because......anyway!!!

If you want people to respect your elders and your "dolls" (who all are respectable as well) back at home, do learn to respect others as well. Otherwise time has no mercy in such cases.

Regards,

Enough have been said here and there is no need to take things further. It doesn't require any energy to get on any level of stupidity at such forums especially in the absence of any moderator.

If you want to have respect; respect others.
Dear Pimp

Your home is a nicer place for such things; since it appears to be more of a family business for you. You might have such arrangements there, to entertain your special guests. Why are you getting outrageous? It's normal feature for such people.

Why to bother my office where I don't even have a retiring room at all.

Who knows you will like to refer some one special there as well? After all it's not something out of the world for pimps.

Obviously the one who refers "doosron ke behan beti" (as you are doing), can go at all lengths and your replies are sufficient to understand your class.

I must say Admin should permanently ban this crap otherwise using this language or falling in such dirt will affect the forum at large.

Every one knows what this man is and what he wants; he simply does not know that I am used to handle craps like him on the forum.

Keep on going and let the people know more about you and your class.

Regards,

Shoaib

The ones who don't know what the non-sense they utter and who don't realize that others have similar respect levels as they feel necessary for their families, mothers and sisters; should at least be made to understand where they are wrong and how can their ill-mannered yelling fall back on them.

And yes, this too in the absence of active moderators.

May you be remembering a crap morone flower; who was also from london, who was also too concerned about MRAs stuff and discussion, who was also evolved from a failure class, was always concerned about justifications regarding ICAP, was used to use dirty language about girls and was so happy for having gori girls at UK, who abused some female members of this forum openly (rabia-k etc) and was pushed out of the forum like a dirty dogfor his dirty habits.

This man is doubted to be same crap; or a carbon copy of him. And here it is more carbon and lesser copy. )

Let's see how he gets managed. Aakhir jootay maar kay London say jab kisi ko nikala jaaey tu yahi haalat hoti hai.

Regards,

I guess it's a step from moderators.

Thanks for the right decision at a right time.

Regards,

Yes his posts are gone, may be moderator or may be he himself has done it. Usually the admin here writes about the action it takes.
Pages: 1 2