Accountancy Forum

Full Version: should i go for Biztek or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam

i have done graduation in commerce and now i am seeking for MBA.plz tell me about "Institute of Business & Technology BIZTEK, Karachi",and these days only biztek is offering admmisons,else i have to wait 2,3 months.and i dont want to spoil my time so plz help me out

Do BIZTEK enjoy some market value?
How will you rank BIZTEK amongst "MBA offering schools(IBA, CBM, KARACHI UNIVERSITY)" according to market value?
What is your last word about BIZTEK(Should he take or not admission)
And
Also any suggestion or alternative for him

May Allah reward you!

Personally I suggest u, Jo aap k pass do teen maheenay haina, is main aap CA karlo, us k bad MBA main Admission le lena. Frustrating ? Yeah I know. Darasal is Forum per her maslay ka yehi hal hay, CA karlo. Despite of fact k Agla kya cha raha hay, uska Parhai ka calliber kya hay, woh kitna hardworker hay ? Khat say CA ki naseehat kar di jati hay, kash yeh CA itna hi asaan hota!!! to ek do martaba main bhi kar leta.

Anywayz Best of Luck. And Sorry about my Post.

Regards.
BIZTEK is recognized by HEC . It may have some market value but as you know due to recession and competition in the market its now very difficult to be inducted in a good firm . I have plan to do MBA in future but I will never do it form BIZTEK . As far as your 3 months are concerned , you can do professional short courses from a reputed institute , which will help u in future .
@Farhan123
what is the reson you are not prefering biztech for MBA

@Sahil
according to my information Iqra University is also offering admissions in Mba till 23 or 24 april,

please All seniors give your comments on this post, and also express your views on other campuses of BIZTECH Gulshan iqbal and Shahrah e faisal, which one is best,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
@Farhan123
what is the reson you are not prefering biztech for MBA

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear ,
If one intends to take admission in BIZTEK and make up his mind then no body can stop him from doing so .

The original question

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

salihassanzaidi

What is your last word about BIZTEK(Should he take or not admission)
And
Also any suggestion or alternative for him

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thats what I have commented about .

I have already mentioned the reason in my post if u read it properly .
But i will elaborate it more . There are now very few jobs in the market and the employers are now preferring only the best candidates . Best candidates means who have degrees from top notch universities of MBA like LUMS ,IBA , SZABIST . One should do MBA only once in a life and from a proper university . It will be very irritating to just imagine that once after completing his MBA he has to do it again from a proper university because he might not be getting proper opportunities .

Please let me clear that I am not trying to make fun of this university in any way . Im just trying to make the picture clear and telling you what I have heard from my seniors who have completed their MBA or some are still doing from different universities .
Dear join biztek only if you want to do MBA major in marketing other wise it is bogges. they do not offer any major courses that whatever are mentioned in their catalouges. Never join Biztek executive MBA coz its no meaning & no worth. They are just increasing their campuses number to gain market share only aim to earn profit. finally won't suggest to join (better IQRA, Karachi University, CBM, MAJU) bye
Well, My elder brother asked me the same question tonight if he should go for biztek. I found some interested stories against this university. So I visited there main campus to sort things out but in the end found out that they are not very good, I would advice only MBA as there MBA faculty is very good. Other then that NO BIZTEK for any other course.

Here is the link for BIZTEK I found online.

http//wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=193273#p193273
agree with SZABIST2, actually wiredpakistan and result.pk is the best sites, i like these two site to view the results specially,
lahore board result http//www.result.pk/lahore-board-result.html
Personally I suggest u, Jo aap k pass do teen maheenay haina, is main aap CA karlo, us k bad MBA main Admission le lena. Frustrating ? Yeah I know. Darasal is Forum per her maslay ka yehi hal hay,