Accountancy Forum

Full Version: job in uae
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
salam...

i m b.com and student of acca(initial stages).
can i get job on b.com basis in uae...

plz guide me.

regards

yasir

Yasir.

InshAllah U may get. Reference Culture, Nay Middle east ki Market ko Bohat Mushkil bana diya hay Un logon k liay jin k pass Reference nahi hay. But I think k Aap ko Job mil jai gi Have Faith in Allah.

Konsa Aap pakistan say uth kar London ya America ja rahay ho, Yaheen qareeb Dubai tak hi to ja rahay ho, Her doosra Pakistani hay. Already wahan kitnay xiada log hay jo sirf Bcom Graduates hain, Aap to phir bhi ACCA kar rahay ho.

Wish U best of Luk.
salam yasir bhai...

thx 4 reply.lekin ap ka kia khayal hai muje visit pr jana chahye ya yahan Pakistan reh kr hi job k lie aply krna chahye...
plz guide me...
regards
yasir

Well Yasir.

Visit Visa per tum xiada dair nahi reh sako gay, And to my knowledge aap visit visa per shayad kaam bhi nahi kar saktay ho according to Law. Atleast this apply here in KSA. Dear, Yeh ho sakta hay k tum Visit visa per chalay jao aur Job market dakho kaheen job ho jai to company permanent visa day degi nahi to Khud visa khareed kar wapis ajana.

Are you also visiting recruitment Websites ? If not then you must log on to such recruitment Websites, at-least U will get an idea K considerable candidates kon konsay hotay hain.

Here are few

www.gulftalent.com
www.bayt.com
www.gulfjobsbank.com
www.expatriates.com
www.monstergulf.com
www.naukrigulf.com

Please registered your CV in all above Websites.This may not take more than half hour. Please also see Jobs available and required Candidatures.

Regards.
thx thx alot yasir bhai...

u have guided me alot..
but wht do u think is it posible to carry on studies with job..

Hello Yasir.

I also suggest you to Wait in Pakistan and Get Part Qualified in ACCA as soon as Possible. So that you can confidently say that U r Part Qualified. Most of High Caliber jobs need Professional accountants who are Certified by any Reputed Accounting Body or At-Least Part Qualified of same.

So just try to become Part Qualified, Get some experience though it will not count so much in UAE but it is good for your own sake, get good expertise on Accounting software interfaces specially in ERP, Oracle Financials.

Then Apply for UAE Visa. Middleeast k Visa to saal k 12 maheenay khulay rehtay hain.

Regards.
Salam,

Yes, I would agree with yasir that if you are part qualified ACCA & B.com then you will hopefully get a job! [)]

Regards.
thx alot yasir and osama...

thx 4 ur guidence.i think i should find job here in Pakistan and try to complete my ACCA as soon as it is possible...

thx again..

regards
@yasir_live,
sir aap nay kaha ke visa khareed ker wapas a jana.Kya ap bata sakte hain ke visa kitney main khareda ja sakta hai?(saudi,uae ya kuwait)

Shkha.

Azad Visa KSA, ka to aaj kal 17000 SAR ka araha hay. I don't know about UAE visa But I do believe that it is Low in Price as compared to Saudi Visa. Checkout with some Reputed Consultants or Visa Agents in your City.

Regards.
Dear All,

There is nothing like azad visa in UAE ...

I dont know what it refers , but to work in UAE one must have employment visa offered by prospective employer.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
Shkha.

Azad Visa KSA, ka to aaj kal 17000 SAR ka araha hay. I don't know about UAE visa But I do believe that it is Low in Price as compared to Saudi Visa. Checkout with some Reputed Consultants or Visa Agents in your City.

Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well SumairAlam, If U go through my Last Post Again, May b This time U will Understand That I was actually talking about KSA. Also I did clearly mention that I don't have any idea about UAE visas.

BTW Why don't U post some info's that would be helpful for Author of this thread.

Regards.
Sumairalam & yasi_live,
Kya 3000 uae dirham main month nikala ja sakta hai.(rent,food etc).
Dear Yasir,

I went through your post and understand that you perceive that in UAE Azad visas may cost less than compare to KSA.

Nevertheless, to the original poster ...

Nowadays its very hard to find a job in UAE , local market is influx with the candidates having local experience and ready to work in minimal salary .

The person coming from outside UAE must have sound knowledge , experience and education to compete with the local candidates.

Anyways Allah gives rizq so explore may be you have rizq in UAE.

Also explore the market of singapore , china, Malaysia and denmark.

Best of Luck!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
Shkha.

Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Denmark Sucks!

Sumair for your info, Same situation is happening here in KSA. Ideal Candidate must have Local Experience, Expertise, Command on Arabic Language, Multipurpose also. Many candidates specially Indians are willing to work on extremely Low salaries no matter how much good qualified they are. This has ruin the market of Pakistani Candidates since Indians are also our Competitors.

Anyways, Yasir U may try, It may possible that Migration proofs to be helpful for U, InshAllah.

Regards.
Pages: 1 2