Accountancy Forum

Full Version: need info regarding Institute for CAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam to all
well i am a inter student.i want to know the best institue for CAT ...some of my friends prefer me to join SBS and other Mirtchiwalas..so guys i am getting confuse.which Instituion is not money making and gives good quality of education
regards
Hammad

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hammad sheikh</i>
<br />salam to all
well i am a inter student.i want to know the best institue for CAT ...some of my friends prefer me to join SBS and other Mirtchiwalas..so guys i am getting confuse.which Instituion is not money making and gives good quality of education
regards
Hammad
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
plz mention city
well i am talking about karachi
Well Every Institute is money making but Suggest you to go for MHA
tsa is finest.
@sara
You cannot say that EVERY instituion is money making there are good quality institutions too.
One more thing i need to ask that which institute is MHA?

@hammad
TSA and Al Hamd i would prefer. Or you may even get a private teacher whom you think will satisfy you in your studies.
for me the best insititue is CAMS PECHS campus they got excellent faculty and best learning enviroment. they have excellent passing percentage i am 110% satisfied although i came from pre-medical background but i scored 90%
MHA means Mirchawalas Hub of Accountancy
t2,t4 Ahmed Shafi the best teacher of Cost Accounting
and t5 The Tremendous Teacher,and Pakistans BEST Teacher Subhan Mirchawala
HEY what about the other papers OF cat from T5-T9?...
TSA is good if u could meet thier standards
Hey ciapk..
i dont get your point as you have said (TSA is good if u could meet thier standards) so please tell what are their standards?