Accountancy Forum

Full Version: required help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am zoya ali from karachi
i have done inter from Pre.engr and now want to convert my carrer towards accounting ..I wanna to know about the best place for cat&acca so i should take admission in that institue and Does it have scope In middle east or not?
thankx
waiting for your replies
ACCA has good scope abroad like Dubai,Bahrain,abu dhabi..well the best institute depends on your residential location because it is recommended that you join institute which is near your home as this will save your time as well as Hazel of traveling.following are the institutes for ACCA/CA in karachi

CAMS
Tabanis
NCA
AL-HAMD
SBS
etc

Wesay Aap Middle East Kab Arahi hain ?

Regards.

Zoya where do you live in karachi ??

)
I live in clifton block 8..SBS is near to my resident but i hear a rumor about the instituion are money makers...So any one on this site is of SBS i wanna know about the best coaching
I have heard that Mirchawala is good for that ACCA and CAT things , its a new institute but I have heard good things about it . One of my cousin is also doing ACCA from there .

About SBS I can say that they have a very good teacher of account who is Sir Javaid Zuberi . I am not not sure whether he teach in SBS now or not .
thanks alot Farhan
First you decide which direction you want to go. Either you wanna do CAT ACCA or CA

For Acca no doubt mirchawala is the finest institute because of subhan mirchawala who also teaches there.
And for CA there are two institutes Al hamd and tabanis both are the top institutes. and i am the student of al hamd of CA module C.
And for CAT too you should join Al hamd or TSA
no i am going towards Acca .actually i was little bit confuse for chosing Coaching..thanks for you co-op.
I think MHA is best