Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Question about admission in TSA - Plz read n ans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AsalamoAlaikum

i went TSA for getting add in CA, they said they will conduct an interview in june 2010, who will pass it will b given add. n if interview acha nahi hoa to written test lengy wo log.
so i jus want 2 know from where should i prepare? wht will they ask? wht Qs they generally ask? etc

by the way i got 72% in I.COM n hv done B.COM waiting 4 result n got 72% in B.COM part 1. if some one hv any info abt dat interview plz tell

Fairy Sahab, Interviews main kesaa ghabrana or preshan hona. its just a meeting yaar. is main itna confused or nervous honay ki kya zaroorat hay. Alexzander nay Aap ki umer may dunya abaad karli thi.

Regards.
Its just a gimmick. Every institution gives admission in CA without test / interview. TSA is just using a psychological trap that you want what you cannot gain easily. Don't worry about the interview.
When I was interviewed at TSA for admission . They first examined my intermediate documents and after that the lady at the reception told me that our director will now take your interview . I dont want to mention their names here . I was a little worried there because I was not prepared for it . Then I went in and the director asked me a funny question that why u want to do CA . That was all about the interview and then he gave me the fee voucher and told me to submit the fees in the Bank [p] . So U shouldn't be worried about that interview .

Now you should be worried about the difficulties in CA . In my opinion starting CA after doing Bcom will be a very long route . Why dont u register yourself as a PFC candidate ??

You have got such a nice percentage in B com ?? WHy dont u try your luck at kU mba as they have very limited seats and they induct very selected candidates .
i will agree with farhan and ausmanpk fully ..the policy of tsa is to get the best candidates from the market which would definately result in high quality results.however i will stick to the point that CA is mixuture of hardwork in right dimension and luck....the more you work hard less you depend on luck....well what so ever Allah khair karay Inshallah remaining 3 papers nikalene this june ....but it has been full of tough times S

by the way i went to tsa in 2005 there i was given form along with a cute girl sitting by myside.we both went for interviews one by one...wel Wazir hassan took my interview well..he is know to all tsaians so no description of him needed P .he asked me basic information..and said fees ..dene hai...bus thats it...
IMdad aap kon se mfc ke hoo aur kon si firm mei ho ?/ Abhee tou 60 days off hon ge >?? aur aaj kul kitnay ghuntay parh rahay ho din mein ?/ sahe sahe batana plzz ??/ [p]
fairyG

you have posted this question on 15 th april and according to my info classes used to start in middle of march ?? hows that possible ?/ Will u start ur CA in september ?? If yes . Why dont you took admission right after your Bcom exams which were held in December . Why you have wasted your six months ??
@ farhan 123
abi b tym hai i think he can get admssn aftr his interview and can start preparation for his september exams.

@ fairyG
just chil for the interview no need for preparation for any thing. just have the knowledge of CA and answer confdntly what ever thy ask. its not the intrview of the firm )
@ farhan well yar i am in ferguson and from 9 mfc actually but got registered with 10th and not sixty days leave yar S i will go on leaves from 27 april 2010 for module F three papers P and now a days not studying at all yar..not even on weekends even though i am having min pressure of office work on weekends still i am amazed i am not taking advantage of this...well what so ever do pray that i qualify Inshallah this attempt
regards
imdad U will Inshallah pass CA in this attempt . But I wonder why u are supposed to do office work on weekends ??
jazzak ALLAH. Farhan123456 mene JUNE 2010 likha hy means june2010 add hongy july sy classes start n march2011 me appear hongi, is me kia possible nahi?

me pehly ANis Hassan gai thi marchi me wo log to foren add de rahy thy but mene AH k bary me sun hi nahi dats y wahan nahi lia. n ye PFC kia hy? MBA me add nahi lena chati dats y.

mujhy ik bat pohchni thi k ALLAH na kary agar kisi ka koi paper ruk jata hy to kia usy pora Module again attempt karna parega means sab papers dene parhngy?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fairyG</i>
Farhan123456 mene JUNE 2010 likha hy means june2010 add hongy july sy classes start n march2011 me appear hongi, is me kia possible nahi?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

JUly mein kubhee bhee classes start nahee hoti CA ki kiun ke CA inter ke exams ya tou march men hotay hain ya phir September mein . Aur usually exams khatam honay ke within 15 days RAET mein classes hoti hain .

Now even if you fail in any one paper of a particular Module you dont have to give all the other papers again which you have passed
jazzak ALLAH,
Farhan123456 aisa mujhy wahan ik mam behti thin unhony kaha tha k july me classes start hongi, june me apka interview hoga n march 2011 me ap xam me appear hongi.
fairyG

Unse kahoo ja kar ke mujhe abhee laina hai admission warna mere 6 months zaya ho jayin ge . Abhee classes start howay approximately one month hee howa hoga . Aur CA ke exams september mein bhee hotay hain . Its upto you whether you want to utilize your time or waste it ?/
mene march me hi call ki thi n march me gai b ti TSA agar unhony dena hota add to tabhi de dety ab to april b end hony ko hy. wese me aj cal k bolti ho lekin mujhy lagta hy wo nahi dengy sept k liye
Pages: 1 2 3