Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Any one requiring help/tuitions in M. Law Module B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one who requires any assistance in subject of Law of module B, dont hesitate to contact me. I can provide tuitions for it. I my self is a student of Module C. From Karachi.

BR
Muneer Ahmed
0300-2884898/0334-3617090
Im also studying module C nowadays . But mercantile law and fa1 is not clear .

I wanna ask whats the main difference between a holder and a holder in due course .

Why holder in due course have more privileges than a holder ??
i cannot explain you right here on post. bt in shrt one main dfrnc is of good faith. and few more. you must prefer the bk of tulsian.
Well ! I have the book of tulsian , ND kapoor , KUchal , Shukla , CHeema , Bare ACts and few more [8D]

I have given that particular paper two times but still couldn't manage to clear that paper .

I don't think by taking the instrument in good faith is the main difference . Holder of a instrument also take the instrument in good faith . If the holder knows that the title of the drawer is defective why he would take that instrument from the drawer ??
According to my Info , the holder when transfers the instrument to some other person . And that person takes the instrument from the original holder in good faith and without notice of any prior defects . THat transferee is known as holder in due course .

But Im not sure whether I am right or wrong . COrrect me If I am wrong .
Yes you are correct but the thing you are missing is that in case of holder in due course consideration is also an essential element and the instrument must be obtained before its maturity.

And in your first post. it is not necesry that holder takes the instument in good faith. If the instrument is lost and the person in its possesion is deemed to be its holder.

One advice i would like to give you that, if you wanna pas your law paper then remove ifs and buts from your mind and then study.

BR
Muneer Ahmed
Ok Buddy . Thanks for clarification .

Another thing I want to ask is that is it necessary to attempt law paper in sequence like first attempting first question then second then third question and so on .

Mein theory phailay complete karlaita hun aur phir theory ke baad aakhir mein legal problems karta hun ??
is it necessary to attempt all questions ov all papers or any in sequence?
@farhan
It is not necessary to attempt the questions in sequence. You may do any question first. BUT all the parts of question should be in sequence. For example, if you attempt Q no.2 which has parts a, b and c. Then all of them should be at one place. What i do in my papers is that if i dont want to attempt any part then i leave some space for the answer i.e. one page or something and then when i am finished with other answers then i attempt.

@fairyG
Yes it is compulsory to attempt all questions in the paper and there are no choices. Sequence does not matter as i have explained farhan above.