Accountancy Forum

Full Version: info regarding CA exemptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam-O-Alaikum
My name is Mohsin and i am a student of XII commerce and i secured 81% marks in my XI exams!
i've decided to do CA! I have general info about CA! I just have some confusions in the exemption sector!
i want to know that if i take admission in this june for CA...and i want to study module A and B together....then what will be the rule of exemptions...i mean i will only go there with my XI marksheet and is it possible that i get exemption in english too along with economics?
and is there any FORM or some kind of TEST for exemption?? and if there is any FORM for exemption then on which date it is going to be submitted?? as my exams will be held in march of module A and B..
any answer will be highly appreciated!
For exemption your percentage is quite nice. Now it depends on your marks. When you take admission in any institute they themself guide you for exemption. You can get exemption only after 2nd year result.

* You must have 150/200 marks in english for english exemption

* For economics you must have 57 marks or above out of 75 plus your aggregate marks in english should not b less than 125/200
thanks for your reply Mr.Muneer!
this means I cant get any exemption if want to start my CA from this June!
you better try to find out through icap.
they better guide u.