Accountancy Forum

Full Version: SALARY OF CA FINALIST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello ppl

what should be the expected salary of a ca finalist without any experience.

it is a question which ppl ask in interview.

any comments would be appreciated.

thx
lol... man it depends upon your skills & relevant experience .... waise C.A should not be taken as for money IMO .. worth matters when u r qualified.
Depends upon the firm from where u completed articles, however it may be around 40-45 k
venatic

u just need 2 first read then reply , it was nthg mean as fun .

ty

what exactly is a 'CA finalist' under discusion here??

is it a person who has passed module E full and only module F is left??
OR

a person having passed some papers of module E is also a ca finalist?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by noman</i>
<br />what exactly is a 'CA finalist' under discusion here??

is it a person who has passed module E full and only module F is left??
OR

a person having passed some papers of module E is also a ca finalist?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think anyone who is eligible to give an attempt of module F is CA finalist, meaning a person who has passed three papers of module E.
guys

ca finalist means a person qualified upto module E simply.

keep this in mind

thx
Don't expect too much if you are a fresh candidate! Everything develops with time so do your market value at your work place!! You need atleast three years experience to get to a place where u can earn 100K!
Keep in mind that CA articleship doesn’t count for experience! you need to do some real work!
ali.mudassir

ty 4 ur comments
khuramonline

ty 4 ur comments.

well all that q of launching own firm it depends on many factors including that of qualification itself.