Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Plz Help on Business communication in CA.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[8D]
BCB is really tuff .... i passed in 2nd attempt ... MO's handouts for OB are good but u will need to sharp ur BC practicle + theory stuff very well ... no matter how much u try to memorize OB it always get over head during exams so chapters of Motivation & onwards need to be focused more .... i suggest ... best of luck!
I was in same sitution last time. But now in 5th attempt I have passed BCOB. D was cleared in 2nd attempt and remaining all papers in 1st attempt.
Just focus on PBP. main area is correspondenc part but I dnt thing so at this stage teacher is required if you have already take classes.
Just relax and select the area in BCOB wich can be examined. avoid irrelevant part like 1st chapter in OB portion. read only relevant points in that chapter like Globalization.
Have believe in Allah

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr.Auditor</i>
<br />I gave 4 attempts of Business communication and behavioral studies But every time failed getting D grade. My Mod D Completed in 2 attempts and rest of Mod C papers were passed in First attempt but this paper is just --------[(!]. If any one know about a good teacher who take classes of this subject in the evening then do let me know.I am 4m Karachi.

Thanx.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Sometime back TSA had arranged refreshers by Ms. Saima, you may surely contact them if they still offer such refresher. You will get a great help on BC part from it. As far as OB is concerned, try to focus more on building concepts rather than route learning (A Good Combination would be to Study from Mohd Ovais' Notes & PbP simultaneously). Good Luck.
I would like to thank u A.R, Venatic and Hmmm for their Sincere views and kind wishes.

Hope for best and wishing u all best of luck.

I ll try to take classes at tsa of only BC in evening.

thank u
Regards

The best advice I can give you is to thoroughly and regularly go through the examiner comments.Download them from icap's website and write each and every answer alongwith the mistakes mentioned by examiners yourself.Writing them will help you.Exam comments are also very important because past paper questions are repeated in theory papers so if the questions are repeated(as some always are),you'll know exactly what to write according to the examiners' expectations.
Also,PBP BCBS is divided into 3 parts,A B and C.Know part A at your tips(write everything in those 5 chapters),thoroughly study and practice B and spend the remaining time on C because it is much easier to gain marks from A and B and together it also has paper weightage of 65%.BCBS is a subject that requires more input from you than a teacher.Just practise part B and get it checked from your teachers to know your weaknesses.
I did it exactly like this and Masha'allah cleared it the first time.Knowing the exam comments was a huge help for me because 3-4 questions in Aut09 were exactly repeated ones,in fact 1-2 were from Spring09 too eg out of the axioms of IPC,3 came in Aut09,and those 3 were the same that came 3 or 4 attempts previously and whose exam comments explained the right answers.