Accountancy Forum

Full Version: BS(Accounting and Finance)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,
Im Taimoor, have done my I.com and now thinking of next step....
First i think that i have to do b.com but then some peoples tell me that b.com has no more scope in these days..Then I came to know about BS(accounting and Finance), but i just know its name, I didn't know little bit more about it..I didn't want to do CA or ACCA and all that now bcz as I heard from other students that you should safe your future before going to CA...So I will do ACCA or CA after completing masters or Bachlors.. I request to seniors that please tell me about BS(A&F) and plz in some detail...
Then I have a single choice of Virtual University.. what do you people think about VU?means its degree's value and its repu.. personally I have heard many rumors about VU dont know these are right or wrong..
Ah and I'm in a doubt about the degrees of VU that Students those are studying regular from Lahore main campus and other side those who are studying via distance learning, is theres any difference of degree's value between those two type of student.......
Please seniors guide me in these matters..
Thanks
No one is here.????
Waiting............!!!!!!!!![8)]
Sorry I don't know much about A n F or VU but why don't you start CA and also do private BA with it?Most people I know do this in order to ensure that they at least have a Bachelor's degree if they can't qualify.You have done ICOM and if you have a certain percentage of marks,you can even get exemptions in first 3 papers of CA.If you start CA and also do Bachelors simultaneously,it would save time as well as secure your future to some extent.
<font color="purple"><font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman">thanks for your suggestion bro, I have already think about it, but point is that my age is not even 17, so I dont want to save more time...haha
Next that you dont think that it will be burden to do both at a same time??
having more degrees with less experiance or having less degrees with more experiance is good....???[)]

But now i want to know about BS(AF)... please any one else help me....
please.....</font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size4"></font id="purple">