Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help me about Tabani CA Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sum1 tell me about tabani entrance test what should i do for preparation??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sunnyjeewani</i>
<br />Sum1 tell me about tabani entrance test what should i do for preparation??

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">There will be many portions in there test, usually you might be knowing answers to many questions but you will really have to keep an edge over managing time as its really limited. There will be portions like English which has essay, grammar, idioms, phrasal verbs usage, vocab usage and much more. A good grip in maths is required as you will be asked to solve algebraic equations, some finance stuff and much more. If you are from commerce background, you will be asked to solve stats portion even like mean, median, mode and making class intervals and other stuffs. You may also be examined in General knowledge for which you can read daily newspaper and scroll through some good websites.

So far that is what I am able to recall, Just try to solve the paper as fast as you can and avoid getting stuck on one thing. Good Luck and All the best.