Accountancy Forum

Full Version: University of London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

This is Naveed want to know about the university of london external programme that they accept oxford brookes university degree for the entry in final year of their master programme ? Also tell me that they accept acca membership to get the direct entry in final year of master & exemption is granted free of charge ?

Please reply him soon

Thanks
hi,

depending on the program you want to enter, you might be able to get some exemptions, however, ACCA alone being a professional qualification wont make you eligible for admission in Masters. The oxford brookes degree is accepted as a recognized UK degree as long as you are able to achieve atleast a 21 degree.

Adios
Hi

Thanks for reply me but i have both acca & oxford brookes 21 , so will you please provide me the link which shows that they accept oxford brookes degree

Also i want to get admission in msc or mba in finance so please tell me that on the basis of oxford brookes am i eligible in final year or not ?

Please reply me soon

Thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scorpian</i>
<br />Hi

Thanks for reply me but i have both acca & oxford brookes 21 , so will you please provide me the link which shows that they accept oxford brookes degree

Also i want to get admission in msc or mba in finance so please tell me that on the basis of oxford brookes am i eligible in final year or not ?

Please reply me soon

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

look there is nothing like final year entry.. you will have to complete the entire master's program whether it is 1 year or 2. the best thing to do would be to email them with your concerns. why not hear from the horse's mouth

Cheers
I agree with you but the problem is that they dont consider to reply without seeing the application & you know sending application means i have to pay then initial fees thats why i am asking you

Anyway thanks for your reply
waisay meri naaqis raai mein why you wanna go for an external program that will cost you around Rs 1,000,000 a year. If you are really that interested in finance, why not go for CFA which has much more worth. Secondly, even for MBA, london external wont help that much i guess.
Hi

Thanks for reply me but yaar annual subscription kitni hai cfa ki ?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scorpian</i>
<br />Hi

Thanks for reply me but yaar annual subscription kitni hai cfa ki ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

dont know about the subscription, you can check the CFA website, but you will only have to pay that once you qualify, which will of course then be peanuts compared to your earning potential.
OK thanks for reply me but in karachi there is not any university which accept bsc hons for 01 year mba programme

Reply me soon

Thanks
just wanna know something.. you said you are an ACCA member, so tell me arent you getting enough career opportunities being an ACCA?? I mean why you are so keen on an MBA. you can take the UCP BBA degree on the basis of your ACCA if you are really that interested in getting into a local business school
Yaar i have already bcom & bsc hons from oxford brookes so i dont need bba or mba from local universities

Being an ACCA member u r not supposed to do some thing different i mean u have to update ur self regularly with the dynamic environment

That is , Now i will see cfa but part 3 teacher is not available in karachi , so if u know part 3 teacher then tell me

Thanks