Accountancy Forum

Full Version: nominee director
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in notices of general meeting, i have seen that in the name of directors to be elected, the name of nominee directors of NIT is included. while i have heard that nominee directors are appointed and not elected.
Yes you have correctly understand that Nominee directors are nominated and are not elected in the election. there may be some error in the notice.
if NIT is a member of a company, then the nominee director of nit will be elected? what will be the position if nit is a creditor?
NIT will get its reprentatives elected by voting them in through proxy, being a member...

NIT since t will have some shares held in name of such representatives...who will be deemed as members by the company, and hence eligible to be elected
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by noman</i>
<br />NIT will get its reprentatives elected by voting them in through proxy, being a member...

NIT since t will have some shares held in name of such representatives...who will be deemed as members by the company, and hence eligible to be elected
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks for sharing. I want contribute for developing my project.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at [url="http//www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/accounting-director-job-description/"] Accounting director job description[/url]

Rgs.