Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICMA or Masters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends,

I have recently joined this forum and I found it really worthwhile.

I have seen that students has asked questions here which is also encouraging. A friend of mine did MBA- Marketing in 2003 and working as a media and relation officer. He is actually little worried about future planning so he was suggested to get admission in ICMAP course.

Could you please advise how effective this advice is? or should he go for M.A economics or M.A Mass Communication?

Eagerly waiting your reply

Many thanks and best regards,

Ali
Hi I m habib Qureshi.
I m recently sign up this web site
Plz help for my career
i have completed my graduate. but i cant decide that whether i should go "MBA" OR "CMA" from "ICMAP"
SALAM

GO FOR CMA OR CA IF YOU ARE HARD WORKING

REGARDS
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by multiuserinbox</i>
<br />Dear friends,

I have seen that students has asked questions here which is also encouraging. A friend of mine did MBA- Marketing in 2003 and working as a media and relation officer. He is actually little worried about future planning so he was suggested to get admission in ICMAP course.

Could you please advise how effective this advice is? or should he go for M.A economics or M.A Mass Communication?

Ali
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>If his position is good/salry z smart,
then he should go for MS(Media/Mass Communication)
bcz on job ICMA is difficult and it is a cost/Mgmt Accountancy field,,
alwayas consider your acadmic background and construct ur future degress/carrier according to background matchmnt
</b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MHQ</i>
<br />Hi I m habib Qureshi.
I m recently sign up this web site
Plz help for my career
i have completed my graduate. but i cant decide that whether i should go "MBA" OR "CMA" from "ICMAP"

Dear friend,,
consider two things
1-your aptitude
2-scope of the your desiring field,
then select the qualification to go for..

ICMAP/CMA are the accountancy fields, good for market reputation ,a bit tough,

MBA is a managmt concerning degree, good, but ur institute/universty matters alot in determining market value,,,,

regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by umair_cma</i>
<br />SALAM

GO FOR CMA OR CA IF YOU ARE HARD WORKING

REGARDS

<font face="Georgia"><b>Assalaam Alaikum,

I'm a new member of this site and I would like to share with you that I have the same question/confusion that what to do ICMA or MBA? if you find anything new regarding this so kindly update me.
Thx.

Salman Saeed</b></font id="Georgia">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tango</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by multiuserinbox</i>
<br />Dear friends,

Assalaam Alaikum,

Dear if you have any solution of this confusion that what to do after BCOM, ICMA or MBA so u r requested to share with me.

Thx.

Ali

<b>If his position is good/salry z smart,
then he should go for MS(Media/Mass Communication)
bcz on job ICMA is difficult and it is a cost/Mgmt Accountancy field,,
alwayas consider your acadmic background and construct ur future degress/carrier according to background matchmnt
</b>