Accountancy Forum

Full Version: new to acca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
helllo guys and gals its tayyab here from islamabad and i have done mba finance and now i plans for ACCA kindly guide me the best info all of u have specially rabia. do tell me abt all the exemptions and the tenure of a course for me. and also guide me abt the best institute from where i can manage my studies. thanx with best regards tayyab.
abhi ae. . .its ur first post or atay hi rabia py hmla?? khair hai?? baqi log bhi bta hi dain gy but ye khas ul khas rabia ka naam kio??
yar mujhey koi ye b bta de k reply kese kerte han forum mein specially warda[8D]
aik to atay hi rabia ka naam phir mairy naam ka b H kha gae tum.oe mundy irada kia hai tumhara?? hain?? or reply kr k pochty ho k forum py reply kaisy krty hain.ashky bi ashky!!
mera bht naik irada ha miss wardah manager. ab theek ha if u dnt mind
hahaha chlo ab chup kr k w8 kro koi dhung ka bnda tumko tumhary q ka ans kry.
ap dhaung ki bandi nahe ho kiya just yahan tanz kerne hi ati ho so sad dear ok i am waiting for a reasonable person take care
tum mind kr gae? tumko tnz lga? mai to mzak kr rai thi.ok dear i m so sorry
Please visit web site of ACCA, www.accaglobal.com/students/ if reading the stuff if you have some queries then plz discuss.