Accountancy Forum

Full Version: An advice what to do,if u stuck in CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam.....plz advice me...dat wat i do...
m doing CA nd i am stuck in module B and have given 5 attempts. but my accounting and economic's status is still fail....and m totaly disappointed and do nt understand what i do.....sometimes i think that i join ACCA and some times i think i do M.com from PU to b a master holder ....i came in CA after B.com of 2 years....if i join ACCA i will lose me module A nd one ppr of Module B....so kindly guide me what should i go for now wheater i join ACCA or continue it....coz i am 23 nd have short time....waiting 4 helpfull reply thanks
five attempts are enormous for B module. even if you pass this time what is guarantee that it will not happen again in C D E and F modules. so leave it. join ACCA.

but remember ACCA is only RELATIVELY easy as compared to CA. It is not that simply easy.

M.com only gives you a low profile job in a bank while ACCA is internationally recognized and has far wider scope than M.com or Masters.

ok thanks 4 advicing....i have already maked my mind 95% for ACCA....nw Inshallah i will go for it
@adi8
man ... u ll nt believe but u ll ve to ... there is alot of crowd rushing to ACCA ... currently ACCA haz 450000 students ... and CIMA haz 175000 .... do something different ... do CIMA....nd meanwhile with CIMA u ll b xempted 4 module of CA jux like ACCA... but my suggetion is that u must nt be hurry.... ths is not a matter of ACCA or CIMA but u ll ve alot of options if u take ur career in serious manner ....may be i m wrong at my suggetion...dont look at present but at future ....ths is humble request in ur honor ....
THS IS VERY OLD PSYCHE IF U CANT TACKLE WITH CA DO ACCA...