Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Requirement For Partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA All!

Can a non - Chartered Accountant [say CFA, MBA, ACMA/FCMA, ACCA/FCCA, CIA, CISA, etc] become a partner in a firm of chartered accountants in pakistan? I mean is there any legal binding or directive from ICAP in this regard?

Your answers are highly appreciated.

Thanks.
the best person to answer this would be kamranACA. but i think that you have to be an icap member if the firm is engaged in auditing. consultancy and hr etc doent need an icap member.

Kamran bhai correct me if i am wrong.
I'm talking specifically about a firm engaged in auditing.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by theahmer</i>
<br />I'm talking specifically about a firm engaged in auditing.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

haan then you must be an ICAP member bcz being a partner, you will have to sign off audit reports and in Pakistan, only ICAP members are allowed to do that.
This is extremely pleasant and tolerable post....You shook posting it....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!
This is extremely pleasant and tolerable post....You shook posting it....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!