Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Completed Intermediate: Now what, ICMAP or CA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam-o-Alaiqum,

Hope all of you guys are doing great.

I've just given my Intermediate exams and looking for the results. Am positive about the results and that I will inshAllah pass with flying colors.

At this stage, I have to decide which path should I take? Either to go with ICMAP or to pursue CA? - With best of my knowledge, these two options only looks suitable to me. Some people suggest to do CIMA as well, but am not really sure of the program itself.

What do you suggest and why? To give you a slight background about myself, I've completed my Matric and Intermediate from Science, from Agha Khan Board and Sindh Text Board respectively.

Allhumdolilah, I've been good with studies and want to take an step ahead myself, to analyze and decide about my career. Usually I get around 83-87%+ in final exams, of all the classes.

This forum seems to be a good platform to ask all of these questions. As I feel there are a lot of related people surfing this forum.

I know its a lot to ask but really am even thinking about what are the job perspectives in Pakistan for ICMAP and CA? What can eventually make out a better career for me?

Without much ado, I'll just end the post here and thank you for all your help.

Looking forward to start a discussion, which can help me decide and focus on one. As I merely have around 4-5 days to focus and decide.

Thank you.

Take care friends. We mashAllah have a great forum here.

well let me tell u in short.

if u r gud stdt then go 4 ca

u will have gud opportunities both local and abroad.

but it will require hard work.

thx
ca is expensive than icmap. but both r tough. although u can get exemption in both if u done gradation in commerce field