Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Exemptions for CA Intermediate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dudez are there any exemptions in ACCA for CA Intermediate [From Module A to D]?
For authentic and up to date information, check ACCA web site
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />Dudez is there any exemption in ACCA for CA Intermediate[From Module A to D] ???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I am astonished by your question. You are A module student. That’s why you ask this.

The relationship between ICAP and ACCA is unidirectional. ICAP gives exemptions as a matter of policy and does not obtain any exemptions from ACCA because ICAP does not need it and there is a difference between need and want.

By the way do you think this question ever crosses CA inter students’ minds. The only main objective of them is to get in CA firm.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />Dudez is there any exemption in ACCA for CA Intermediate[From Module A to D] ???

you will exemption from the knowledge module ie f1, f2 and f3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>

Is that so? Then there must be exemptions for fully qualified CAs.
So also tell about it for the general knowledge of A-module students.

I daily visit ICAP website and I never see such thing.

“As a Matter of Policy” What a beautiful thing to have on earth!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by VITAL</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>

Is that so? Then there must be exemptions for fully qualified CAs.
So also tell about it for the general knowledge of A-module students.

I daily visit ICAP website and I never see such thing.

“As a Matter of Policy” What a beautiful thing to have on earth!

bhai acca ki exemptions ka icap ki website per kyun hoga? it is on the acca website

fully qualified CAs (ICAP, ICAEW) are able to claim maximum exemptions that is till f9. they only need to give the P level papers and of course, no need for any further training since they are already qualified CAs
Eligibility for other Professional Qualification

Following exemptions are available from the CImA (UK)

* ICAP Foundation 1 & 2 (1998 syllabi); All Foundation Papers exempt except Law
* ICAP Members; All Foundation Papers plus Financial Accounting of Intermediate Stage

Following exemptions are available from ACCA (UK)

* Modular Foundation Examination Completion Part 1 and Paper 2.1 of Part 2
* Full Course Completion Part 1 & Part 2 except Paper 2.5

Following exemptions are available from ICAEW (UK)

* ICAP Members are exempt from all the papers of ICAEW (UK) except 2 Papers from the Professional Stage and 3 Papers from the Advanced Stage

Following Exemptions are available from ICMAP

* ICAP Members are exempt from all the papers of ICMAP except the following

1. Management Science Applications from Professional-1
2. Operational Cost Accounting from Professional-2
3. Strategic Management Accounting, Organisational Behaviour &
Strategic Management from Professional – 3
4. All Professional-4 Papers

@ Vital And Gooner
Above are some qualifications in which a CA is getting exemptions including ACCA i copied from SKANS Website its a Raet in Punjab site.

Now? what do u say above written is right or wrong ?... and ur right m a student of Module A.. -)
Institution INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN
Programme INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN (ICAP) - Graduates from 01-JAN-2003

Please select outcome type and the exemptions awarded will be displayed below.
Outcome
FOUNDATION EXAMINATION
INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION
FINAL EXAMINATION

Completion of the above programme and selected outcome provides exemption from the following paper(s)
Paper Title
F1 Accountant in Business
F2 Management Accounting
F3 Financial Accounting
F4 Corporate and Business Law
F5 Performance Management
F6 Taxation
F7 Financial Reporting
F8 Audit and Assurance
F9 Financial Management

NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
students@accaglobal.com
if you want to search for exemptions, the best thing is to visit http//www.accaglobal.com/join/exemptions/

you can check here wht i just posted above ie for ca qualified, exemption is till f9 and for ca inter, exemption is till f3. one of my friend is a CA inter and he has availed these exemptions and therefore i am 100% sure about them.

Adios
Thanks ! and [out of topic but whats ur qualification ? ]
i am a CA drop out but one day i will make it big.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />i am a CA drop out but one day i will make it big.

CA drop out !!! sorry i didnt get ur point!!
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />i am a CA drop out but one day i will make it big.

CA drop out !!! sorry i didnt get ur point!!

drop out matlab i left CA
A question is rising in mind if u can answer it !! which module and why ??
why do you want to know mere bhai ?
Pages: 1 2 3