Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Notes On Company Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all Respectful memebers of Tis Forum Plaese help me in finding complete notes on Company Law 1984 nad Standard of Auditing
i would recommend start preparing from the statue itself!!! and you will definately pass it will also be beneficial for you when you reach module E (law paper) as in my case i didnt take classes or was unable to take them what ever you asy.law classes inn module D as well as in module E ..but i passed both papers Alhumdullilah first attempt...so what i did was reading statue and in CA it often asks memory question...and company law specially is all about having a good memory!!!...

best of luck
<br />Dear all Respectful memebers of Tis Forum Plaese help me in finding complete notes on Company Law 1984 nad Standard of Auditing
[/quote]
if you are in karachi you can have the best notes of khalid petowala from his book or from alhamd academy!!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by manig</i>
<br />Dear all Respectful memebers of Tis Forum Plaese help me in finding complete notes on Company Law 1984 nad Standard of Auditing
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
imdad ... i would have to agree with your first advice ... if , manig, you are a student of final modules i.e. E, then you should study directly from SA Salaam volumes, dont go for notes, not preferable. my personal advice, rest is on you.