Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Urgent Query about Audit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we received a letter from Deputy Commissioner (IR/RMC) for the audit 2009-2010.
they required all the data for the period.

Now, Today, Business recorder news says.. ''FBR to suspend audit notices issued by RTOs, LTUs'' as a result of suprme court ruling regarding the audits done by the directorate of revenue receipt audit (DRRA), the FBR would be suspending hundreds of thousands of those audit notices which were issued on behalf of the DRRA by the RTOs and LTUs country wide.

plesae advise me, muj ko jo audit notice mila hai wo automatically cancel ho gaya hai? ya mera wala audit es case kunder ata he nahi hai?
muj ko documents submit kar wana hia.please advise me.

sarfraz update statues is not yet clead from fbr reqarding ur query
the notice u recd from fbr is the first one or 2nd

n any case no need of tension and urgency to reply of this notice.

i personally beleive that u ignore this notice and wait for the second notice which might be not issued .

In any case ask ur legal advisor final decion will be urs.

thx consultant )....ya i forwarded it to my consultant, he is following it now..
i agree with the above reply obtain a legal advise.
thanks
best wishes
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz Khan</i>
<br />thx consultant )....ya i forwarded it to my consultant, he is following it now..

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">