Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Newly registered pvt limited company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

I've recently registered a new un-listed private firm.

I have few questions to ask

1. Whether i need to deduct tax on salary if all the employees are contractual.

2. How can i create provision for taxation?

Looking for your kind reply

Ali
ah_s@msn.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ah_s@msn.com</i>
<br />Dear All,

I've recently registered a new un-listed private firm.

I have few questions to ask

1. Whether i need to deduct tax on salary if all the employees are contractual.

2. How can i create provision for taxation?

Looking for your kind reply

Ali
ah_s@msn.com

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What if have understood is that you have frrormed a Pvt Limited company. As per Inome tax ordinance, 2001, you are required to deduct tax on all payments made to parties and employees with few exceptions.

By employees on contract, if you mean that you have contracted to receive services of certain persons then you are required to deduct tax @ 6% and if you mean that your employees are on contract working on full time basis then you are required to deduct tax on salary rates.
Bilkul Theek Kaha Fawad Bhai nay.
Thank you Fawad and Laptop for detailed answer and acknowledging....[)]...Can you ppl pls guide me what if my organization is a consulting and marketing firm. s there any web link which you can share with me where I can check whether it is excepted from Sales Tax on Services or not....

and I found it yes then should i also charge the Sales Tax to my clients?

Looking forward for your kind reply
aysi to koi site nahi hay ji,,,, is k liye to ap ko ratta lagana pary ga hamari tarhan,,, hahahhaha
ap ka buisness consultancy ka hay jo services ki jis catgory may ata hay is per GST nahi hay han agar vat lag gia to phir yay buisness bhi net per ajay ga yay maloom karnay ka asan tariqa kay ap kay buisness per sales tax lagta hay ya nahi ap wo buisness dekh lain jin per gst lagta hay
Dear Laptop,

Where i can find that detail...any web-site or reference?
ITO or Sales Tax Act hay na unhay pharho or samjho na,,,,,