Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bless and you will be blessed.

Have a good day.

Regards,
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
Every expert was once an amateur. Every master was once a beginner.

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist.

When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

Playing it safe is the most popular way to fail.

Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

the best,..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />

the best,..

no doubt
nice stuff yasir )
"To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

Thanks for your Appreciation Raza And Olympia.

@ Topic.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.

Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
“Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn't come straight away there is still that chance all through your life that it will.”
Try and fail, but don't fail to try.