Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nice
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />SMILE
is a cooling system of “Heart”
Sparking system of “Eyes”
Lightning system of “Face”
Relaxing system of “Mind”
Refreshing system of “Body”
So,
Activate ur all system & keep Smiling always )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">its really work
“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear"
~ Capital isn't that important in business. Experience isn't that important. You can get both of these things. What is important is ideas. ~

Badmash Company.
kiyun yasir? aisa kiyun kaha

Mainay is film "Badmash Co" k Trailer main yeh Line suni thi "Barra business-man bunnay k liay baray paison ki nahi baray idea ki zaroorat hoti hay" Than I thought k aap nay uss line say inspired hoker yeh posting ki hay........Anyways.

Regards.
u & ur assumptions )

)

Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.

Olympia, yeh wali line kuch samaj main nahi i, Aap nay kahi khud tu nahi banai hay ?

Regards.
beauty is in the eye of beholder
When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh.

Have a wonderful holiday

Regards,
Sacrifice is greater than love,
Character is greater than Beauty,
Huminity is greater than Wealth
But,
Nothing is greater than good Relations.,
And Good Relations don't necessarily mean finding Similarities....
Its just about Respecting the Differences,