Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kasim.

Yaar fees tu poori di hay Abb pata nahi muj jesay shareef bunday say Aur kya lena chah raha hay hahaha....

Olympia k returns or quotations kabhi khatam nahi hongay. wait karna chor do werna isi intizaar main burhapa ajaiga.

Regards.
yasir

ager tum shareef bunday hoo phir tu buss usay wohi chahiyeah joe tumhain pata nahi hay

regards
Dubya naseeb se milti he or akhrat Mehnat se,
Lekin Loag mehnat dunya k lie kerte hain or Akhrat ko naseeb pe chor dete hain.
Hazrat Ali (a.s)
@Olympia
i dont know app ki returns katam howi k nahi
but u were supposed to answer all my three questions
i m waiting for remaining 2
adaab araz hay

[/quote]

aisi bohat se qutotaions hain jinhain main time to time apni life ka hisa bana leti hun sirf teen nahi bata sakti. or returns file ho gai he alhamdulillah tabhi ap k question ka reply kia tha

Changes only happen when we go against everything we're used to doing.
@ Ali Raza
Very true

@ Topic

We think that there is enough time to live,
But we never know which moment is the last,
So, Share, Care, Love & Celebrate every Moment of Life With ur Family and Friends.
Forget ur worries,
Love Others,
Live for Others,,,,,

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Dont quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion"....Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali Jinnah?

kon si training thi yeah bhai?
@ kasim
i think he is talking about muhammad Ali Boxer

@ Topic

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason".
A broken trust can be describe as melted chocolate, no matter how hard you try to freeze it, it will never return on its true shape.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />Muhammad Ali Jinnah?

kon si training thi yeah bhai?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mohammad Ali boxer

Kasim

Muhammad Ali is a former American boxer and three-time World Heavyweight Champion,

@Topic

Love is always new. Regardless of whether we love once, twice or a dozen times in our life, we always face a brand-new situation )

A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Quaid-e-Azam ny farmya tu chal main aya
Always Listen to ur elders advice
Not bcoz
That they are always right..
But Bcoz
They have More Experience of Being Wrong,,,,, )