Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thnks wardha & sarfraz )
i just post this in "Worth to Read"
“My son is my son till he have got him a wife,
But my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life.” - Thomas Fuller

Olympia.

Halakay hota ulta hay in real. U know that.

Regards.
I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
Isaac Newton
Think Olympia

Nice sharing bhai.
I have to ask Allah's forgiveness and not get angry, because they come to me out of love, and it's not fitting that I should turn to them in hatred.
Abdul Qadeer Khan

When many astronauts go to space, they see the insignificant size of the earth and vastness of space, and they become very religious, because they have seen the Signs of Allah.
Cat Stevens

Do not ask someone to meet a need that God can meet. How can such a person give you what He does not? How can one who is unable to meet one’s own needs meet those of another?
Ibn `Ata’ Allah al-Iskandari

Do not fall into despair if blessings come late, even though you keep asking for them, because Allah has promised to heed prayers. Yet the wish to be granted will be granted because He wishes it for you, not because you wish it for yourself.
Ibn `Ata’ Allah al-Iskandari
"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society."
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
Olympia.

Halakay hota ulta hay in real. U know that.

Regards.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

very very true.. bulkul aesa he ho ta hai ..)..
When you are led to the edge of a cliff, Trust Allah Fully for only one of the two things will happen Either He will catch you when you fall or He will teach you how to fly!
If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience.

Robert Fulghum
The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

Scott Hamilton
Sakoon khamoshi main hay
ager nahi tu Kar-a-Khair main hay
ager nahi tu Sohbat-a-Khair main hay
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamalik</i>
<br />If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience.

Robert Fulghum

Well said

they say
only 10 % of our problems are real
remaining 90 % are our self conceived/assumed
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, Let it.
Laugh when you can *[)]*
Apologize when u should & let go what u can’t change.
Love deeply & forgive quickly.
Life is too short to b unhappy.
Love what u have & always remember what you had.....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, Let it.
Laugh when you can *[)]*
Apologize when u should & let go what u can’t change.
Love deeply & forgive quickly.
Life is too short to b unhappy.
Love what u have & always remember what you had.....

again well said
seems like we have an other Anamz lol