Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SMILE

S Sets u free

M Makes u Special

I Increase ur face Value

L Lifts up ur Spirits

E Erase ur all tensions

So, Keep Smilinggggggggggggggggggg [)][)][)][)][)]
THANK U p
All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother.
<font color="green">The happiest person doesn’t have the best of everything in life.
Perhaps they are just good in making the best of everything that life brings along their way….....</font id="green">
if u can not Convince people, confuse them Wink.
The Best 'advice' is to ignore Advices.. life is too short to be distracted by the opinions of others- Safoora P

Don'T HunT What U Can;t Kill.

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

The saddest Quote by the funnies man ever born on this planet
“I always like to walk in the rain as no one can see me crying”
Charlie Chaplin
Smile a while, and while you smile others will smile, and soon there will be miles and miles of smiles, bcoz' life is worthwhile when you smile.[p]<font color="red"></font id="red"><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
The best rule of friendship is to keep your heart a little softer than your head<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
ye smile whle wala acha hai P...

'Life is too short..please fight daily and regularly' $
A snake has its poison in its teeth

A dog in its tongue

A Scorpio in its tail...

its only the Humans who have poison in their hearts...
saffora ye kon sa quote hua? ye to info hui dear
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing -- and then marry him
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian<font color="purple"></font id="purple">